• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fantasy school

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xandman

~naruto
The naruto who in fron of jake was a desk.Naruto was so good in ninjustu it was like impossible to touch no wonder now he is a hokage.''you cant never get me with some technique like that''he said.he walked to the front of the class and put his hands together''ok now people i will show u how to walk on walls,this thing is very tough no one can get it in the first time,just concetrate your chakra on your feet,and miya dont get worry about me il be fine''

~Kane
''this is easy,i already did that at my home''he said.Kane put his hands together and starts focusing his chakra on his feet.He run towards a wall and walk till he get to the top''told you this was easy for me''Kane jump and went back on his feet.

~Naruto
He looked at kane and threw a shurike at him''take that''he said

xandman

OOC:Every heart could you like do longer post because theirs a rule for that i think

~Kane
Boom the kane who was in the class was a clone.When Kane went to get the food it was not a clone it was the real and then he did another clone to go to the class.Naruto threw another shuriken to the other clone boom he dissapeared

~Naruto
Naruto was a little bit pissed that kane went out of the class but he did good''did everone see what kane did,he clone himself and went out of the class without no one notice him

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
"Thats pretty cool Kane!", Miya said. But she had not payed attention to the wall she was sticking on, she went and fell off.

"Oww....", Miya said as she stood up and dusted herself off. Miya walked back over to her seat and sat down in it.

"Is there anything else you are going to teach us today Naruto?", Miya asked curiously.

xandman

Kane came back to class and ran to his desk''Uh Oh looks like naruto found out it was a clone''he said.Kane look like at his watch as he see the class will ended up in a couple of second.He ran to the door and waited there

DING DONG class over now you have 45 minutes before next course

Kane walked to the cafeteria and went on the counter to take some food''yum steak''he said.he took his plate and put it on the table.

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
Miya stood up and followed Kane out.

"So...what is there to eat?", she asked looking around. She walked over to a menu that was hung up on the wall.

"Steak sounds pretty good too.....", Miya said in thought. She walked up and got herself some. Miya sat down at a nearby table with her meal. Pulling out a book, The study of Alchemy and all that there is to know about it, by Edward Elric, she kept to herself.

xandman

OOC:every heart i like the every heart kh2 thing so awesome

Kane did not noticed Miya was reading the asme book as he did,he just start eating the steak and went get some more on the counter.he walks to his sit when suddenly he trip on a muffin who was now squish by is feet.''ahhhhhhh man who left it there.''kane said taking the rest of the muffin on his feet and throw it in the trash can.He found a metal piece on the ground,he transmute it to a knife so he can cut the steak

Aceflyheight

Ace tries concentrating his chakra to his feet and tries to walk up the wall.Ace takes a few steps but falls off when he was one step from reaching the ceiling."Ouch!"Said Ace as he fell on a desk.Ace gets off the desk and hears the intercom say,"DING DONG class over now you have 45 minutes before next course".Ace heads to the cafeteria and gets some pizza.

xandman

When kane finish his steak,he transmuted the knife back to his normal state.''hey Miya do you know what his our next course,i forgot my schedual in the ninjustu class''he said trying to find his schedual in his pocket.Kane looked at the wall in the back of the cafeteria,there was a paper with the name of who the contestant will fight,Kane ran to the paper and try to fin d his name''who am i gonna fight.......Oh there i am and im gonna fight......Yuki..him''he said a little bit dissapointed

Aceflyheight

Ace glances over at Kane and sees him transmuting a piece of metal into a knife.That's nothing.Thinks Ace to himself as he sees Miya inpressed with the transmutation.Ace turns back around and starts to eat his steak in peace.

Aceflyheight

Ace goes over to the paper with the contestants on it.He sees his name next to somebody else's name that he doesen't recongize.As Ace is looking, he hears Kane asking Miya what class they have next.Ace replies to both of them saying,"Hey you two if I'm not mistaken, the three of us have Alchemy."

OOC:Hey xandman would you mind making me up somebody to battle?

xandman

OOC:sure.

Kane felt more happier having alchemist in the next class''Yes we have alchemist i can traine a more about it now and see one of the best alchemist ever Edward Elric.''he said.he went outside to realx a bit he satdown on the grass and meditate for a while,he was concetrating his chakra.

Aceflyheight

Ace goes outside after he finishes his lunch and heads to one of the trees.Ace decides to get in a little chakra control before Alchemy class.Ace charges up and directs the chakra to his feet and begins to run up the tree.Ace reaches the top and sits on a tree branch to catch his breath."That wasn't too hard."Mutters Ace to himself.

Aceflyheight

Ace is doused by the water and falls off the tree.Ace catches a branch before he hits the ground and climbs the rest of the way down.Ace goes over to Miya and hears her say that she was sorry."It's okay I'm a little shook up but no broken bones."Replies Ace with a smile on his face telling her that he is okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back