• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fantasy school

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cho_Hakkai_657

Keitorin smiles and nods as she sat down. "Very nice. But what about this? " She reaches inside her pocket on her dress and pulls out something and throws it right towards Naruto. Right before he can dodge the shuriken she threw it goes right through him, but another onew is coming his way right behind it.

Cho_Hakkai_657

"Oh..." Keitorin replyed in shock, "I...I'm Keitorin Soraki." She smiles and glances at her arm. "Your arm...." Suddenly she blushes, "Its cool." Again she smiles. "Who might you be?"

xandman

~Naruto
the shuriken she threw hit the desk.''hahaha with my skills,i can switch item around.it was very good .someone else''he said.

~Kane
Kane threw his shuriken towards naruto.naruto dodge it but the in fact the shuriken was kane and threw the shuriken.Kane knew alot about ninjustu.he looked at miya''if you dont know how to do it just concetrate you chakra to create a clone of the shuriken.he said

Cho_Hakkai_657

Keitorin claps. "Good Miya," she says with a grin. Then she fiddles around with somethings and throws her newly made "boomerang shuriken" right behind Naruto. "Maybe now it'll get him..?" She watches closely.

xandman

~naruto
Naruto dodge all the shurike coming at him.
Naruto look at the shuriken coming at him,he hit it with his hand''that was close''he said.Naruto wanted to impress his students by doing some clones''kage bushin no justu''he yelled.

~kane
''your not the only one capable of doing that,Bushin no justu''a clone of kane appear.The clone of kane ran out of the class and brought and bag of cookies to the real kane''yumm''

xandman

~Naruto
''enough''he said he change position with the desk in the last row.he looked at everyone''you guys are getting much stronger''he said with a much louder voice because he was in the back of the class

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back