• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fantasy school

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xandman

Kane looked at the metal arm''Hey may just a question,you worked on alchemist right because i know a little bit about it''he said.he starts stretching his arm and legs,with his hand he put back his hair on the back.Kane looked at Miya''i dont know when is coming''he said

xandman

Ooc:my characther knows alot of the thng because his father trained him a little bit of all stuff.....sry if i did not write it in my bio

Aceflyheight

OOC:Who were you talking to Every Heart?

IC:"So you two know about alchemy?"Says Ace."I guess that I'm the only one that dosen't know anything about alchemy"Says Ace amazed that he is the only one that dosen't know about alchemy.

xandman

Ooc:everyheart
Kane looked at Ace ''in this cshoold theres a alchemist course like that you could learn some of it
''maybe''kane said.he looked everwhhre to see if maybe he could be there or something.''if his there he his pretty good''he said

Cho_Hakkai_657

Keitorin runs to her next class and enters just as everyone is sitting down. "No! I'm lateeee!!" She runs and finds an empty seat behind Miya and tries to calm down about the fact that she was late. She looks around, "No...teacher...? Where is he?" Letting out a sigh she mumbles, "Maybe I'm not late after all..."

Aceflyheight

OOC:Hey Every Heart why didn't your character react to my post after your character turned away?

Ace begins looking around as well trying to find their teacher."Well I give up.I can't find him."Replies Ace getting tired of Ninjutsu.

Cho_Hakkai_657

Keitorin closes her eyes and looks like shes concentrating. Suddenly she opens them and points to the closet. "Mr. Naruto is in there....." She stands and closes her eyes again then nods.

xandman

~naruto
boom boom he appeared next to Ace''what did you say''naruto walked to his desk.he was suprised some people knew he was there''hey everyone my name is naruto''he open the drawer and take 5 shuriken.''today im gonna teach you guys how to make a shadow shuriken''he said

~kane
''i knew you were there,my name his Kane nice to meet you''he said.Kane ran to naruto desk and took the shuriken and ran back to his desk.''Now naruto how are we gonna do this""he said

Aceflyheight

Naruto surprised Ace so bad that he fell backwards out of his chair."Ow."Says Ace as he hits the floor.Ace gets back in his chair and listens to Naruto as he says that they will practice how to make a shadow shuriken.Ace gets up and goes and gets a shuriken.

xandman

~Naruto
''il show u something that only me can do it''he said.he start charging up his chakra to the max.A red aura appear around him.He had time to break all the third row desk
.He calmed down ''now what do you think""he said with a smile on his face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back