• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fantasy school

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kaligrl89

Fayt woke up from the announcement over the intercom.
"Great, first day of class," she said to herself.
"I wonder how many people are going to be in class," she pondered.
She washed up and dressed up. She got all her books and headed for class.

kaligrl89

Fayt entered into the classroom and saw some students in there. She took a seat in a middle row.
"I guess I'm here early," she said to herself.
She took out her mp3 player and started listening to it until class started. Then, she took out some paper and started drawing while humming to a music.

kaligrl89

Fayt noticed a girl looking over her drawing. She just smiled by her reaction to her drawing. She just listened to her mp3 player and finished her drawing.
"Where is everyone?" she thought to herself.

Last edited:

Aceflyheight

Ace heads to the class and makes it."Whew.I made it before the bell"Mutters Ace to himself happy that he wasen't late for his first class.Ace sits down in the first row and gets out his PSP and plugs his ear phones in and plays until class starts.

Amarix

Sitting in the field of dreams, holding my Sawah-c
Yuki turned his head towards the group of new people, strangers to him. A small curl appeared at the end of his lip, as he saw the girl's drawing. Very quietly, he muttered, ''That's very nice...''

He wish he knew how to draw, or to have any talents besides the ones forced to him. All his talents were spent on music. He could play the violin, piano, and several other instruments, but he wished he didn't.

kaligrl89

Fayt smiled at his comment on her drawing. She started humming to a song that she was listening to.
"This is so boring. Why'd they wake us up this early?" she thought to herself.

Cho_Hakkai_657

Keitorin was the first one in the class, at the very front of the classroom in the first desk is where she sat. She had gotten up two hours before everyone and arrieved even before anyone was up, even the teacher was bit bit groggy when she came in and sat. She looks behind her and notices all the late students. With a sigh she mutters, "Why don't they care....they should. Don't they see that all this training may be important in the future?" She puts back on her small, fake smile and turns around to face the front as the blonde who was the teacher finally started the class.

Sabaku no Gaara

Bronze Member
Jake ran into the door when the bell was ringing. "I win! Bell's not over yet!" Everyone in class looked at him including the teacher whom he knew very well. "Hiya teach!" He went and sat in an empty seat in the back of the class. "Do do do do do. I'm nto fail this time promise teach!"

Cho_Hakkai_657

Kaitorin let out a small giggle when the new student arrived late in the class. When the teacher looked over the class once she stopped as sat attentavely; back straight, hands folded in lap, and eyes straight forward. She felt as if this were going to be a good day indeed.

Sabaku no Gaara

Bronze Member
Jake heard some on laugh at him. "Thats not very nice!" He practically interupted class. "Sorry I have a habit of doing that." He gave off a big innocent smile like he had done nothing wrong his years of being at the school. He wondered how good he was gonna do this year since he practiced sworsmanship over the summer. One thing he didnt practice though was being quiet. Dante, the teacher who taught shooting, saved him so many times from the very harsh Cloud, swordmanship teacher, but yet he still got on Cloud's nerves mainly on purpose.

xandman

(im controlling cloud the teacher of sword training)
Cloud stood there waiting for silence.Suddenly he listen a sort of sound comming from the back of the class.He walked near Ace took his psp and walked to his desk and sat down.Cloud open the left upper drawer and take out from there the final fantasy advent children UMD.He starts watching it

Last edited:

xandman

Kane look at the guy who had is psp tooken.''Omg for the first of shcool will not havesword training''he said.as he look to yuki"his he a girl''he mumbled.He walked ttowards the girl.''hey girl my name his Kane,whats your names''he said with a smile upon his face.he looked again at Yuki still wondering.

Sabaku no Gaara

Bronze Member
ooc: I dont have a psp >.< and oh ya dont double post just hit enter and ~* to seperate yours and the teachers thing.
ic: Jake sat in the back of the class rolling a paper ball back in forth on his desk. "Yo! Cloud will you start class yet your boring me even more than last year! No wonder I like guns better than swords." Jake was leaning back in his chair until he smacked his head of the wall. "OUCH! SON OF A!" Jake put his chair down and started rubbing his head.

xandman

Ooc:sorry i have change it
Kane looked at the guy next to him''uhhhhh.i did not say nothig''he said.He took out a paper from his binder,he form it like a ball and start kicking with it.He did some tricks with the ball and lifted in the air as he kick it going towards Cloud
~Cloud
The ball came to him,Cloud was so fast he took his big sword and cut it.''this is not a soccer place,its sword training''he said.He walked to the closet to the left and took some swords''Now Now tell me everyone what his your favorite sword to fight''he said.There was a machete,katana,broad sword and the huge sword.

Sabaku no Gaara

Bronze Member
Jake looked over at the really smart kid. "Wow man me and you are like exact opposites. I'm loud and annoying and your quiet and smart! Lets see I've gotten any better with the swords. Yo Cloud gimme a Katana!" Jake despised swords about as much as he despised Cloud. Guns were more his thing.
ooc: Short Post >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back