• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fantasy school

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xandman

in a year 2055,The world fantasy was invade by some aliens.They survive but many died.so they invented a school where super soldier can be made.(this is a comercial)there was a school where all your dream can come true.Here in this school you have alot of course for all people.

This rp is about teenagers who lived in dormotory's.There will be two section, one for girl and one for guys (No guys its not mixed lol .)
But for real this school is to create super soldier for to send to the war.Youl with not know that this is a hidden military school.

The course:
Demonthology Teacher:Vergil
Sword training Teacher:Cloud
Mech Teacher:Kira
Ninjustu Teacher:Naruto
Alchemist Teacher:Edward
Gun shooting Teacher: Dante

You can be a teacher.if we dont have too much people,there will be npc
Im working on the teachers template.Tell me if you want to be a teacher before i do the work.

Rules:
No godmodding
No powerplay
no killing,only if the other Rper wants to
I control time(means i say when its tomorow or if its 5:00)
Be literate
No one liner (im really strict with that)
Last one ''HAVE FUN''

Template:
Name:
Personality:
Bio:

And one more thing,sometimes teacher will come with some exams dont failed too much or else your out of school(means out of rp)

im gonna be a student and the principal

Last edited:

Sabaku no Gaara

Bronze Member
Name: Jake Dontro
appearance:
BHK.jpg

Personality: Calm, Happy but when angered fierce
Bio: Not much is known about this student. He ran away from home when he was young and just manages to get the money to come to school. He likes to skateboard and his a pro at the shooting class. More will explained in the RP.

Aceflyheight

Name:Ace Yamato
appearance:Blond hair down to his chin and blue eyes with a hint of red in the center.Wears a white blazer and shorts.He also wears a necklace with a symbol of a heart on it given to him by his girlfriend.
Personality:Determined and can be arrogant and cocky at times.
Bio:Ace was born to a fairly high middle-wealth so he has lived a fairly good life.Most people think that Ace is stuck-up because he has a lot of money but he actually dosen't use very much money at all so people that actually are around him for a little while will learn that he isn't stuck-up.His parents paid for him to be put into the new school.As soon as Ace began his classes he learned that he was a pro at duel-wielding single-handed swords.

Amarix

Sitting in the field of dreams, holding my Sawah-c
Name: Yuki Kaneshiro
Appearence: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v139/Amarix/1140790556136.jpg
If any of you say he`s girly, I`ll haunt your dreams. Repeatedly. *hiss*

Personality: A quiet, gentle guy. Due to his past, he has trouble opening up to people.
Bio: Although Yuki knew his parents, he found himself on the streets at 5. His parents had trouble taking care of him, and decided to leave him out of their home. For several months, he tried to survive the streets, until a couple took him in.

But even they weren`t without their problems. Their 19 year old son had died, causing the father to be constantly drinking his sorrows away, and the woman costantly tried to make Yuki just like their dead son. She would often punish him when he did wrong, and one of those punishments took away Yuki`s sight permenantly from his right eye. Years later, Yuki was sent to a boarding school.

Last edited:

Kairi san

OK! well ...
Name: Lena Evanna
appearance: long dark hair and deep brown eyes, 5'5'' (that is my real height)
Personality: intelligent, sweet, helpful and dislikes injustice
Bio: Lena was never really a popular person. she was brought up in a small town not far from here and her family sent her to these dorms for ... some reason ... they told her that she would find her life here ... or something ... she can't really remember :) She lived a relatively sheltered life and isn't very good with robust people ... they frighten her.

ooc: so be nice :D

kaligrl89

Name: Fayt
appearance:
normal_1128034502_eanimegirl.jpg

Wears black gloves on both hands and wears blue sunglasses when engaged in a battle. She has blue hair and blue eyes.
Personality: She's quiet at first, but she starts showing her "real" side once she gets comfortable of her surrounding. She likes to make new friends and tries to be for them no matter what. She shows a more serious side when she's engaged in a battle.

Bio: Unknown

xandman

Ooc:you'll see i already planed everything.when everybody is gonna join.im gonna do scheduals for everyone and il make the plan of the class mean where you gonna sit in the class

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
originalrps.8.forumer.com
ooc: i guess i will grace everyone with my presence

Name: Zieth Comacoda
appearance: http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/534/jackrussell5rh.jpg
Personality: Zieth is serious but if you get to know him he is really nice.
Bio: His family died when he was small. He then started to train when he heard about the school. He then snuck into the school because he had no money to sign up and here is where he is going to learn the rest of the skills he need to know to be a good warrior.

Last edited:

xandman

it is wrriten in the first post
The course:
Demonthology Teacher:Vergil
Sword training Teacher:Cloud
Mech Teacher:Kira
Ninjustu Teacher:Naruto
Alchemist Teacher:Edward
Gun shooting Teacher: Dante

xandman

need a little bit more people and then we will start look likes im gonna do all the teachers.Amarix wants to do dante and Vergil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back