• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Fantastic Four

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Fantastic Four 2 Disappears From Fox Release Schedule - IGN

I hate to bump this but this needs to be shared =)

ofzyO0UZT8OQO1fEuPyf_JPL-Celebration-at-Mars-Landing.gif

When the rumors waved on few months ago it was because something was making noise.

tumblr_npfju0lgRc1tkrthjo1_400.gif

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I wonder how pissed fox is rn

Or relieved perhaps? Who knows after two failed franchises in ten years.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Honestly, if Marvel takes a stab at Fantastic Four next, I actually wouldn't mind a show adaptation on Netflix or somewhere with a good budget. I'd love a film as well, but honestly I feel like with how packed some years coming are with her films, this franchise could benefit from a show adaptation.

Which, that could still translate to film, seeing as how the FF franchise has a nice selection of Big Bads that could threaten more than a neighborhood.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Honestly, if Marvel takes a stab at Fantastic Four next, I actually wouldn't mind a show adaptation on Netflix or somewhere with a good budget. I'd love a film as well, but honestly I feel like with how packed some years coming are with her films, this franchise could benefit from a show adaptation.

Which, that could still translate to film, seeing as how the FF franchise has a nice selection of Big Bads that could threaten more than a neighborhood.

It could really be a weight off the avenger's shoulders. Them being the only heroes responsible for the world's fate is really ridiculous from their perspective. But i do imagine NYC is becoming quite crowded lately...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back