• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fantastic Four

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
I saw it like 2 days ago and it was awesome. It was better than I thought it was going to be so you people should go see it.

Henskie

I'm Batman
I thought it was funny and very good
Jessica Alba (Susan Storm) drool drool

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
It's a nice movie and all but it's no Acadamy Award winner.

The special effects were brilliant. The story was alright (but differant to the original comics) and the acting was good. I felt that each actor pulled of their roles rather well. Chris Evans and Michael Chiklis were awesome as Torch and Thing.

But I felt the movie was a little too rushed. All 5 of them go into space, get hit with the cloud and discover there powers within half an hour, maybe more. And the fight scene at the end really didn't do any favours to Dr. Doom (who I find to be a brilliant villian).

::Spoiler::

There may be some hope for Dr. Doom though after all. Hopefully the sequal (there is obviously going to be one) does him the justice he deserves.

SeRoFe

Well, I hope it's good, but if you look at the other comic based movies that, exept for punisher und batman not very good, I don't expect much of it. But well, most of u seem to like it so i'll go see it one of these days.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
A very, very slow film.

It could have been much better. It focused too much on speech and advancing the story rather than entertainment. There was no where near enough action for a Superhero/Comic book film either.

In the cinema I couldn't stop fidgeting. :\ A waste of £9. (Including popcorn and drinks. >_>)

Quite a disapointment, with the cast line-up and all. And what's worse is - there's almost a 100% confirmed sequal being made.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
The trailer looked pretty bad and it was just another superhero movie so I didnt bother. I expect the best thing was probably Mr Thing lol imaginative name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back