• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

fantasia

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonewingedangelK

does anyone else think a fantasia world would be cool? or maybe just a flashback of the epic battle between malificent and mickey. they could probably tie it into the story somehow. id like that

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Meleficent never fought Mickey, what the hell are you talking about >_>

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
uh... what are you smoking? mickey and maleficent never fought..... they were never evenin the same universe....

moogles

Fantasia is one of the few Disney movies I hate. And where did you come up with this Mickey vs Maleficent crap?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
You know what I remembered?

There's a boss you fight in End of The World that's actually one of the guys from Fantasia....no signifigance, i just remembered....

The big devil-lookin guy that sprouts form the volcano

moogles

Themuffinman said:
You know what I remembered?

There's a boss you fight in End of The World that's actually one of the guys from Fantasia....no signifigance, i just remembered....

The big devil-lookin guy that sprouts form the volcano

Chernabog? He's from Fantasia?

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
yes chernabog is from fantasia. when ur talkin about mickey vs maleficent i think ur getting mixed up with Fantasmic. in fantasia, mickey never fights maleficent. In FANTASMIC mickey does fight maleficent except fantasmic isnt even a movie its a show that u can see in mgm at orlando florida. if ur not referin to fantasmic then i have no idea what ur talkin about

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
^ a disney movie made during the 1940s. there was no talking except from the narrator and at lots of music in it.

KINGDOMHEARTSMAN

I think when MonewingedangelK said mickey fighting malificent i think he is thinking about that show they have at night at disneyland called Fantasmic cause thats all i can remember with mickey fighting malificent.

Legalos

Actually Mickey does fight Malifacent, in a movie but I truely think no lol sry. But good thininking I guess.

KINGDOMHEARTSMAN

Legalos. What movie did mickey fight maleficent? Cause all i know is that he fought her in fantasmic and thats at disneyland and it is not a movie.

Beyene

Wtf man I some many stupid ass threads. My god I even know better come on look how many times I have posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back