• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fantasia Mickey A farming??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

flarimeki38

I left this game for a really long time, just came back to it, and I’m majorly behind. It doesn’t look like there’s even a level for getting upgrade medals anymore? So I need tips on farming Fantasia Mickey As. I’ve got a bunch of tier 1 medals I wanna get fully evolved just for the sake of completion and I can’t since I don’t have the Mickeys. All the guides/tips I’m finding seem to be from 3-4 years ago and seem maybe outdated? I’ve been trying lvl 270 and 280 and in around 60 tries each I’ve only gotten three Mickeys total. There has gotta be a better way than hours of endless grinding that has literally no enjoyment value.10.0.0.0.1

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 252753

Until recently there were 'Day of the Week' Special quests and one of them was good for farming Fantasia Mickey A medals. They have been temporarily stopped but are due to return later this month (around mid-November, I think) so hopefully then you'll be able to farm the medals easily on one day of the week, at least.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
What @Dast said. If you're desperate, you can buy them at the shop for the time being.

Back