• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fantasia in BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xernt

So what's the deal with that scene from the TGS 09 trailer of BBS where Mickey is seen riding on a book with water all around him. Isn't this from Fantasia where the enchanted brooms flood the whole place? If this is the same scene, then why isn't Mickey wearing the sorceror's hat. I've seen his D-Link picture in a couple of scans and he is wearing it there. Any ideas?

Ayla Thirteen

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well. you could argue that Fantasia has been a part of Kingdom Hearts ever since the appearance of Yen Sid and his tower - although there wasn't as much story there as in the other Disney worlds where you pretty much got a re-enactment of whatever movie it was based upon. Maybe they'll remedy that with Fantasia in BBS. Doesn't mean it has to follow the original faithfully, of course. Even in the other worlds, the story took liberties with the original movies. Based upon, often following the larger plotlines, but not exactly the same.

And for the record, if they'll put a bit of the Sorcerer's Apprentice story in BBS, I'll be ever so happy!

Ghost Host

Website
www.youtube.com
I would like to see a Fantasia world. If I'm not mistaken, isn't Chernabog from Fantasia? Another round with him? Yes please! XD
After there is still one more world to be announced.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
I've been thinking that there would be a Fantasia world, and now we've got Mysterious Tower, so it is possible.

It may just be Yen Sid's tower, but if it's playable, we'll probably get more Fantasia elements added to it at least.

tri-wielder

Fantasia is a collection of music, not a world which could be used in KH, with little mini-stories attached. Chernabog and Yen Sid are both from Fantasia(night on bald mountain is my fav) but are not from the same "world", nor would any other Fantasia people/things be.

Last edited:

State

Awards
Mysterious Tower is sounding like how it was/is in KHII. :|

Oathkeeper512

As cool as it would be for a fantasia world to be in BBs i doubt it will be. Theresonly a few weeks till the game releases and it most likely would have already been confirmed.

As for the water Mickey is traveling through it could be located most anywhere. As someone already said it's probably just a training course. My guess would be land of departure, but i could very well be wrong.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
that scene is actually the D-link thing.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I disagree about Fantasia making it as a world as there are too many storylines that wouldn't fit. Certain elements and characters I can see making it in, but the vast majority no. Also, correct me if I'm wrong, the segment with Mickey and Yen Sid, was not originally created for Fantasia.

Radon

mofo
It's not confirmed and it probably won't be. Mickeys training at the time of BBS so it would make sense for him to be riding on a book on water. :tongue: Also his icon in his D-Link has him in Fantasia clothes.

Btw has anyone notice that Mickeys BBS clothes are identical to his KH2 ones, just lacking colour?

satria222poxy

Do anyone think Mysterious Tower is considered as a Disney world or a original world?

Then...

If it's a Disney world, they'd better add more Fantasia elements to that world!

Also...

Since Chernabog (from Fantasia) appeared in KH1 with the musical piece, then we should listen to the musical piece of The Sorcerer's Apprentice in BbS.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back