• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Fans' turnout proves that there should be more Halloweentown movies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patricier21

This proves that there is a lot of support and interest from an audience in another Halloweentown movie (provided that Kimberly J. Brown is Marnie of course): "5,000 people usually turn up here at the busiest time of year - in July. Tonight (Oct. 10), there were 10,000 people" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKnwQqWs88o

There is so much that they could do with the series were they to continue the story. They were actually supposed to do a 5th, titled Halloweentown: She's the Witch, which would have wrapped up the series with Marnie becoming a fully powered witch and tying up the plot of the amulet at the end of the 4th. The mega successes of Maleficent and Frozen have proven that the fantasy genre (especially that with a female protagonist) is still popular. Kimberly and the cast being older actually works well for the story too considering the audience that grew up with the movies is around the same age now too. That tactic has worked for Girl Meets World, which successfully brought back both the old audience who grew up with Boy Meets World as well as a new audience, both groups of which enjoy the old and new cast and elements featured in the show. That show is now probably the most successful currently on Disney Channel and arguably one of its most popular sitcoms in history. The same kind of success could happen with Halloweentown should they choose to pursue it.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
I honestly don't know what to make of this guy anymore.

I did hear about this event though, they were good movies as a kid.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Huh, ell this is something I didn't think people would want. I mean the movies were okay, but what else could they do.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Halloweentown is one of those semi classic made for t.v. Disney movies that anyone only remembers during Halloween. I remember really liking the first two movies as a kid, lost interest as I got older, and had no idea what you were talking about for a moment.

With that said...I'm...not sure what there is to do or talk about? I mean, if a fifth movie gets made because of fan demand, that's cool I guess. I suppose the idea is to rally up fans? There's a nitch market for it, but it's not quite as known or popular as Boy Meets World and the popularity of the fantasy genre was never a question. So uh...Godspeed and may the force be with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back