• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FANS ONLY: Ed, Edd, n Eddy ended...or did it???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CloakedSchemer

ok so as fans of ed, edd, n eddy know, Cartoon Network showed all of the episodes yesterday and today in a huge marathon called the Best Day Edder. Commercials shown during the marathon claimed that the marathon would end with the "last episode" of ed, edd, n eddy. now when i first heard that it was going to end, i was devastated. I literally grew up on that show and well, it's grown on me.

i myself watched the last episode and though it was very good. However i was sad, depressed, and disappointed at the creator Danny Antonucci for ending it so soon while south park and the simpsons are still releasing new episodes. i was in complete and utter disbelief, this show cannot end, it's too great.

i was researching further online and came across several websites that simply stated "this is not the last episode of ed, edd, n eddy". i also discovered that there is an episode coming to CN in may for the event "Cartoon Network Invaded" it is advertised on a commercial on CN frequently. also just now i viewed it on wikipedia and it says: "Advertised as the 'last episode', the last episode of season 5 was shown at the end of the marathon, with the special Invaded episode, a T.V movie, and a whole new season forthcoming."

Hopefully this is true, but please offer your thoughts on it and tell me anything reassuring about this subject. Thanks:thumbsup: , and btw, if you don't like the show, i don't want to hear you in this thread, you're not welcome unless you have something good to say about Ed, Edd, n Eddy.

CloakedSchemer

They also didn't show eddy's brother but i have this strange feeling that that was not the last episode of ed, edd, n eddy.....

Riku1770

Website
www.gaiaonline.com
I'm not sure but there is the comercal for the alien episode next Friday I'm not sure if that episode is out and they are showing it again or if the episodes had ended and it's only specials coming out now or something.

CloakedSchemer

I grew up watchin that show, and I had a huge bittersweet moment at how the last one ended. Where the hell did he get those hot dogs from?

lol the hot dogs, he was like pulling them from his back pocket.

and yeah there's gonna be an alien one next week even though they said this was the last one. and i've heard in several different places that there is another 78 episodes to be shown.....i don't want this show to end, i will cry...i'm serious...don't let me down Danny Antonucci!!!!!

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
I saw the day where they showed all the episodes but I missed the very last one :/

BUTTER TOAST AND GRAVY!!!!

D

Deleted member 36435

Crap, I forgot to watch that, oh well, I'm sure they'll show it again, I don't mind if the show ends, of course I don't want it to end, but I'm not going to cry if it does, it had a good run and thats that.

Haku

<3
I loved watching that show but I still haven't gotten the chance to see the last episode.

NeoTwilight

i grew up on the show too. there's no way that was the last eppy. they didn't show what was under Double D's hat, what eddy's bro looks like, any of the parents, and we still have no idea where Rolf's from...
(but it was still a pretty cool episode.)
its fun watching the animation quality improve over the years.

Haku

<3
That's another thing that I wanted to know at the end of the show was what was under Edd's hat. I always thought that he didn't really have much hair on the top of his head because most of it was in the back, but I could be wrong.

CloakedSchemer

That's another thing that I wanted to know at the end of the show was what was under Edd's hat. I always thought that he didn't really have much hair on the top of his head because most of it was in the back, but I could be wrong.

My friend and i theorized that his brain is huge and almost exposed underneath his sock cap, and that is why Ed and Eddy gasped when they saw it when it fell off once (it didn't show us tv viewers what was underneath, it just showed Ed and Eddy gasping at the sight of it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back