• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanmade KH: Days Movie (The better version) | SNEAK PEEK

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Yup, I, somebody who absolutely despises KH:Days, will be creating a full-fledged movie. (meaning: I will cut all the Wall of Texts)
I will change the Soundtrack, add many effects - I will give Days my own 'touch'.
This clip is just a sneak peek/teaser at what's to come. Not much has changed in this one, only the Track, but I still hope you will enjoy this preview. ^-^

Click!

Last edited:

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I really liked it! :) Though I may not be someone with a solid opinion, seeing as how I've only experienced the original Days once and have yet to see the movie (will do so once I get my hands on the PS4 ReMixes, bwahaha)~

Caxinuld

Awards
I really like this sneak peak. I wonder what changes are going to be made in this fanmovie. E.g. Roxas picking up a stick, the Organization Moogle appearing, Roxas's battle with Saix, the DS cutscenes from the original game, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back