• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*FANGAME* Kingdom Hearts Generation of Guardians

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Well, I wasn't sure where else to put in the forums so I decided to put it here.
Kingdom Hearts Generation of Guardians is a fangame I made using the software RPG Maker XP. It was finished in about late November and I came up with the story before BBS and 358/2 days came out. So if anything from the story of days or BBS contradict this story, you'll know why. This is also the very first game I made with RMXP so I am aware of some noobish grammer and spelling mistakes as well as some glitches you may end up encountering but they don't seem too bad.

Another thing to be aware of is that you need to have RTP installed in order to play RPG Maker XP games. Here's the download to that:
RPG MAKER™ XP

When you install the software, you just need to click "Install RTP" you don't need to hit "Install RPG Maker XP" unless you want to.

Now let's go on to more of the info of the game including story, screenshots, etc.

LENGTH: 10 hours
DIFFICULTY: Medium - Hard (the game gets pretty hard toward the end)
TRAILER:
<Removed from YouTube>
DOWNLOAD:
https://rapidshare.com/files/2772528664/KH GOG.rar

STORY:

Kingdom Hearts Generation of Guardians begins twenty years after Kingdom Hearts II. Since then, many things have happened such as the death of Riku and the many threats that occurred toward Kingdom Hearts. Kingdom Hearts has been threatened nearly three times now and it almost faced destruction. So that is when a group of guardians was formed. These guardians are used to guard Kingdom Hearts and protect it from harm. So you begin by playing as a character named Saru, who is a 14-year old who has recently received the position as a normal guardian. The way guardians work is that there are two partners who basically sit around the area closest to Kingdom Hearts and wait for trouble to start. If the trouble is critical enough, they must call all the guardians to help, but Saru does not really remember that rule very often. You start off the game by walking around until you reach Kingdom Hearts, since it is Saru's turn for guard-duty. Once you arrive, Sarus partner, Delane, is waiting there and starts arguing to him about how Saru is always late to guard duty. So far, Saru has never came across threats toward Kingdom Hearts, so nowadays, he takes guard-duty as just a chore. However eventually, a Heartless attack would spring up everywhere and a half-human, half-heartless would appear and threaten the characters and that is when the story advances forward.

MAIN CHARACTERS:

Saru:
Position: Kingdom Hearts Guardian
Weapon: Twasword (A double-sided spear)
Description: A guardian who gets bored easily. A lot of the time, he feels like he is wasting his time on something that does not need to be guarded 80% of the time. He gets excited when he gets the chance to visit a new world as it is doing more than just walking around on one area for about a couple hours.

Delane:
Weapon: "Calling of Magic" rod (A magic rod)
Description: A guardian who happens to be partnered with Saru. Unlike Saru, Delane takes things seriously and is well educated. She doesn't like it when Saru bugs her with his negative attitude and would sometimes give him short lectures about not following the rules. She gets her job done and gets it done well.

King Mickey:
Position: King of Disney Castle/Kingdom Hearts Guardian (part-time)
Weapon: Keyblade
Description: A mouse that is the king of Disney Castle. He is quite cheerful but can also take things seriously when appropriate. When trouble becomes greater, Mickey would spend most of his time with the leader of KH Guardians to discuss what is going on there.

Hex:
Position: None
Weapon: Spiral Daggers
Description: He is supposedly a nobody. Very little is known of him but he currently feels the need to find a heart no matter what the cost. (No, he was not a member of Organization XIII)

Kingdom Hearts Guardian Leader:
Position: Leader
Weapon: ???
Description: The leader of all Kingdom Hearts Guardians.

SIDE CHARACTERS:

Tyrel:
Weapon: Sword
Description: Saru's room-mate. He rarely does much since he is rarely assigned to do anything. In fact, he has not had to fight for so long that he nearly forgets how to. When he gets bored, he would sometimes bug Saru and pull a small prank on him.

Estella:
Weapon: Spear
Description: A Kingdom Hearts Guardian who gets annoyed at people who get confused easily or who do not do their job well. She has a high temper and could get angry easily if someone says the wrong thing or does something stupid.

Cyrus:
Position: Gun tester/advertiser at a Gun-making factory in Sunset City.
Weapon: Dual guns
Description: A guy who, like Saru, can get bored rather easily. He advertises his guns to almost every person he meets. He can get sort of cocky at times and would call himself the best gunner in the world.

VILLAINS:

Xell:
Position: Mage
Weapon: Magic rod
Description: A mage using a lot of magic elements, including darkness. He has the power to create half-human, half-heartless. He is ordered to do this by Malux so he may earn something in return. But what is it?

Malux:
Position: Unknown
Weapon: Dark sword
Description: A man who uses Xell to make Human Heartlesses. What does he want to do with them? Have to play the game to find out./CODE]

SCREENSHOTS:
KH Fangame :: KHGOG Screenshot # 1 picture by TheRPGPlayer - Photobucket
KH Fangame :: KHGOG Screenshot # 2 picture by TheRPGPlayer - Photobucket
These are button-pressing events based on reaction commands)
KH Fangame :: KHGOG Screenshot # 3 picture by TheRPGPlayer - Photobucket
KH Fangame :: KHGOG Screenshot # 4 picture by TheRPGPlayer - Photobucket
KH Fangame :: KHGOG Screenshot # 5 picture by TheRPGPlayer - Photobucket
KH Fangame :: KHGOG Screenshot # 6 picture by TheRPGPlayer - Photobucket
KH Fangame :: KHGOG Screenshot # 7 picture by TheRPGPlayer - Photobucket
KH Fangame :: KHGOG Screenshot # 8 picture by TheRPGPlayer - Photobucket

Yeah, sorry that this is a big post but I couldn't see a "spoiler" tag button. Sorry I still count as a noob on the forum so if anyone can quickly tell me where it is, that'd be really helpful.

Last edited:

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
all the picture links are broken

zachen

Awards
I extracted the files but it won't let me play it something about not being able to find some file or another
Edit oops forgot to download the RTP >.<;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back