• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Fanfiction of the week sort of thing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
i was thinking of wAYS i could contribute more to this section, and something of a competition was my first idea. Well, obviously it wouldn't be a weekly thing since Fanfiction takes a lot than other creative ventures takes. Perhaps bi-weekly would be better. Would anybody be interested?

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
I've already got a few pen-to-paper activities on my plate, but I suppose I could add one more.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
totally just meant that i can participate

wasn't tryin to take over the contest itself, lol

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Maybe, sounds interesting. Would need to know more about it, before I can hop into anything.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
You mean like a one-shot or drabble, right?

Yeah, exactly what I mean. Unless people want to submit chapters of fanfics that are continuious, but I think that would be a tad bit confusing.

totally just meant that i can participate

wasn't tryin to take over the contest itself, lol

Oh, sorry misunderstood.

Maybe, sounds interesting. Would need to know more about it, before I can hop into anything.

Think of it this way. There'll be a theme, some general rules, a guideline, and a due date. The rest will be on you. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back