• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► FanFiction.Net Profile Directory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
Re: Fanfiction.net account showing thread

Ragnell 37 - FanFiction.Net

Here's my account. I just made it a few days ago, and there's only one KH story there (the same one I was writing here). I might be adding a new Pokemon fic.

VenFan17

Website
www.freewebs.com
Re: Fanfiction.net account showing thread

Anime-17 - FanFiction.Net

I've had this account for a loooooong time (since 2004) so there are some REALLY old stories there xD my newer ones I'm still updating slowly but surely. Been hoping this summer will gimme some more free time to write more =) But, yeah I mostly have romance and adventure type of stories. All my KH stories have some hint, or a lot of, SoraxKairi <3

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: Fanfiction.net account thread

Lmao! FanFiction.Net. That is my home! XD

kingdomhearts222 - FanFiction.Net

I've had this for a bit. Posted a loooot of stuff. Deleted it all. Was a beta for a few people. Quit that. Didn't post anything during my Junior and Senior year of HS. Started college. Decided to post old stuff. Most of that was written months ago but I only posted it this year because I got pissed at my old laptop for wiping clean my almost finished and amazing writing projects. I mostly write slash, maybe some het pairings when my friend ask(forces me) or I'm tired of the gay-love.

IceBlueWings

&#12418;&#12387;&#12392;&#12418;&#12387;&#12392;&#

IceBlueWings - FanFiction.Net

Here's mine! XD I wrote a lot of which I have not finished for a long time... :(
And I always have so many new ideas for fanfics which I start...but never finish. So I really feel disappointed and annoyed at myself for that. But sometimes I don't finish them because I lose the inspiration (or writer's block?) and I have a lot of school work...

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards

MasterSleif - FanFiction.Net

I only really have one fanfic up at the moment, but if things go as planned, it will be quite a long and detailed story. I just uploaded and edited the first chapter, with a couple more already in the process of being written. ^^
Thinking of maybe posting the fanfic here in the appropriate section, but still not quite sure if I will.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back