• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfic Suggestions?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadra

So, I'm a reader, amd have run out of books. Does anyone have any suggestions for good time-travel or Crossover fanfic, I've tried looking on AO3 and Fanfic.net, Don't know what to read. you can see what I've read so far, i go by Shadra or ShadraRune on there.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Have you read the Fifth Act by Sinnatious? <- Fanfiction.net. It's a time travel fanfic based on Final Fantasy VII.

There's also the Winter War on Adobe. It's a "what if Aizen would have won the war that he waged against the Soul Society

I'll try to think of some more that you'd like after I get off of work.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
When you say "Cross Over" do you mean two canon universes such as say Naruto characters in the Bleach universe? Or do original made up characters being in the Naruto/Kingdom Hearts/ect universe count too?

Either way, I'll try my best to help you out too.

Here are a couple that are currently ongoing on KHI that are Crossovers. Although, I don't know if the One Piece related one counts per se, since the Straw Hats are traveling to different worlds... xD

The Reckoning

One Piece Infinity Adventures

Last edited:

Shadra

I prefer canon characters, easier to know their personality. Yes I've read The Fifth Act, it was farly good, though there are others I prefer like Once More, With Feeling by Illuster Meanald, Terrorism & Anarchy by VariaN, Fairy Tail Back In Time by Devel Snake Boy, and Professor Strife by Bastilion. Some crossovers I like: Catalyst array by Snow Leapord Pasha, Dimensional links by ChanglingRin, dropping in by Galdr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back