• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHUX ► Fan Recreation of KHX[Chi]'s 3rd Anniversary Story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Zackarix

Awards

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
That's because there were no cutscenes. These characters were found scattered throughout the worlds, and their dialogue and positions changed as the event progressed.

Zackarix

Awards
That's because there were no cutscenes. These characters were found scattered throughout the worlds, and their dialogue and positions changed as the event progressed.
Oh, that makes much more sense! I did find it a bit weird that in this age of preservation nobody would have recorded the cutscenes, so my assumption was wrong.

If they didn't even bother making minimum effort cutscenes I guess all their resources really were focused on the end of the game.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Oh, that makes much more sense! I did find it a bit weird that in this age of preservation nobody would have recorded the cutscenes, so my assumption was wrong.

If they didn't even bother making minimum effort cutscenes I guess all their resources really were focused on the end of the game.
Back in those days there were no narration-style cutscenes like they have in UXDR. It was the fully animated ones or nothing at all, and you'd just walk up to the NPC and click through some speech bubbles to initiate the next phase of the mission.

Back