• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Fan Fiction Suggestions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahagna

I've been thinking bout writing a KH fan fiction but uh.. I need some help gimme some characters, maybe a problem or somtin that u think should be in this. Well, I just wanna say it takes place in Organization XIII HQ (358/2 days timeline... ish) and it will follow around Xigbar, cause he's my favorite, and it will sorta be like 358/2 days but not exactly. Well, once again just gimme some suggestions who you think should be in it and I'll post it and try to remember to give credit to the ppl who helped!:thumbup:

Lectori Salutem

secretly sadistic
Well, it depends on what kind of story you want...

A possibility I just came up with, is that you make the 14th member Xigbar's sister/best friend, and Roxas (or any other member) her lover. They would all be fighting and stuff. It would make for a nice story...

Btw, your sig says you have no buddies... If you want to, I will be your buddy. Just PM me, okay?

Mahagna

Well, it depends on what kind of story you want...

A possibility I just came up with, is that you make the 14th member Xigbar's sister/best friend, and Roxas (or any other member) her lover. They would all be fighting and stuff. It would make for a nice story...

Btw, your sig says you have no buddies... If you want to, I will be your buddy. Just PM me, okay?

Lol ok, I guess I'll PM u then and thx for the ideas!

giuocob

Come up with your own idea. Don't use somebody else's verbatim. Making a plot can be difficult, but you'll enjoy it a lot more than writing someone else's story.

Mahagna

Come up with your own idea. Don't use somebody else's verbatim. Making a plot can be difficult, but you'll enjoy it a lot more than writing someone else's story.

I actually have written 13 chapters of a Naruto fan fic... but I dont wanna edit all the names out and such. And besides *suggestions* doesnt mean I will use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back