• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Fan Fiction Suggestions Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkisaac

Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
Well we seem to have a good number of people liking the contest idea, so if they're gonna do it it would be nice to do it soon, before vacation's over.

That way people will have time to write their entries.

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Just looking at your chapters on your story, I can tell most of them aren't six pages.:glare:
heh, yeah I know, I need a reply, so I won't double post, I have the next chapter almost done, in like 5 min...

wait, "Symphonic Darkness"
or
"Rewritten Chapters Of Another Story"

the 1st one has more than 6

Elphaba_1

Author
okay . . . . WRITER'S BLOCK ALERT!!! I can't think of anything for Dawn. All I have is that Jacob Black becomes a new student in Tori and Constantine's class and Jacob is flirting with Tori, and Constantine becomes jealous. Thats all i have. HELP ME!

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
I've had block for several days now, but don't write anything tonight...get a good night's sleep, and try in the morning, and make sure to relax

Elphaba_1

Author
dude . . . you're talking to meeeee, Blood-chan. The chick who knows nothing about relaxation. Once I start working on something, I don't know how to stop. Sorry to say, I havent relaxed in from anything since I was like nine.

I have my own composition book now, and hopefully inspiration will come in a dream again like chapter 10 did with Jacob flirting with Tori. I was like "O.O!!! OH ME GOD!!! JACOB!!!"

Haku

<3
No about 90% of the fan fics here don't have anything to do with KH.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
yep, my fic isnt to do with khi but my character neloangelo. speakin of which i better get workin on my next chap.

Ethereal

Fanfiction Suggestion Thread - -

So I'm going to suggest something and wait for the mass disapproval. I didn't check any of the fanfics or previous pages of this thread yet because I'm pretty sure I will not find any... but I'd like to see some more yuri/shoujo ai xD It needs fanfic love! (okay, you all can post your degrading posts of disgust now).....ahem...

Attack! Attack!

Darkest Hour
Fanfiction Suggestion Thread - -

So I'm going to suggest something and wait for the mass disapproval. I didn't check any of the fanfics or previous pages of this thread yet because I'm pretty sure I will not find any... but I'd like to see some more yuri/shoujo ai xD It needs fanfic love! (okay, you all can post your degrading posts of disgust now).....ahem...

EW

OMG

YOU'RE F*CKING SICK

Once again, I kid. I'd say go for it, despite what it'd be, I'd read a fanfiction that isn't about Kingdom Hearts, seeing as how that's what everyone feels they must write about. No creativity, just the same Kingdom Hearts stories over and over and over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back