• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fan Fiction.net Fans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Takayu

Hi, I was just wondering, how many other people here happen to frequent fanfiction.net?

Takayu

quitejaded said:
I used to. Now it's just polluted with crap.

What do you mean?

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
I have a friend who's a TOTAL fan-fic junky, but personally, I've always been wary of it...I find that people like to ruin a lot of games/books/movies/etc. that I love. Like YAOI and YURI...okay, I have no problem with homosexuals, but I do NOT want to see my favorite characters, such as Riku and Sora, making out with each other...I mean, c'mon...have some class. Jeesh...

Takayu

Haha, I can see what you mean Tobuoi. There are some pairings that just are...well, weird.

But I have to say that I'm personally addicted to fanfics. I go to ff.net everytime my favourite author posts a new chapter to their story.

I just can't help it.:D

Epilogue

killjoy princess
:\ I'm a writer on there, a complete Crack pairing writer (except for RikuSora slashs >.>, I am totally against that).

I write loads of stuff to get pass some time or to just have some fun when I have nothing to do.

Takayu

Shiro-chan said:
:\ I'm a writer on there, a complete Crack pairing writer (except for RikuSora slashs >.>, I am totally against that).

I write loads of stuff to get pass some time or to just have some fun when I have nothing to do.

Crack? Is that good or bad?

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
I go there a lot too, I havent updated in a while though -_-. I agree the amount of RikuSora is kinda overpopulated, though crack pairings are fun *coughAxelxKairicough*

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Takayu said:
Crack? Is that good or bad?

Crack pairings are like Axel x Kairi <3.

I go there a lot too, I havent updated in a while though -_-. I agree the amount of RikuSora is kinda overpopulated, though crack pairings are fun *coughAxelxKairicough*

OMG THANK YOU FOR SAYING THAT (S/R thingy) xD.

AxelxKairi and other cracks are awesome, they are a great challenge to write.

Takayu

.:kao-chan:. said:
I go there often. I used to write fanfics in hopes that people will read and like them and stuff. but now i write them for myself. It's like an escape. besides. a girl I knew used to get all PO'ed cuz noone ever read her stories.....and i dont wanna be like that xD

Not to get nosy or anything, but did she ever look at the stats for her stories? Lots of people will read them but only a few will give reviews.

And I get it now! When you say crack pairings, it's like something that's so out there it isn't thought of that much. Right?

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Takayu said:
Not to get nosy or anything, but did she ever look at the stats for her stories? Lots of people will read them but only a few will give reviews.

And I get it now! When you say crack pairings, it's like something that's so out there it isn't thought of that much. Right?

Yes exactly, something unexpected ya know? I like that challenge, it really tests my writting abilities and creativity.

jk4eva

I now go there a lot, I've been reading a lot of FF8 fics mostly, especially the SquallxRinoa ones. xD
I've even started one myself. ;P I'm doing it for fun as writing about that specific couple opens up a lot of possibilities. ^_^

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
I used to read and write lots of fanfiction. Not so much, anymore. I'm a big fan of Hermione x George and Lily x James (both from Harry Potter) stories.

kao-chan

: : k a o r i k u : :
Holding Riku's heart. A love that can never be tak
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Takayu said:

yeah I know. Thanks for saying that. I mean I thought that most people didnt leave reviews cuz my stories arent that good. but people do read them. You just gave me strength! xD

I want to write a story with Xehanort.....he is so hot XD
not the heartless Xehanort the normal one XP
Yeah, (non-heartless) Xehanort and Axel! What a kute pairing (to me)
Xehanort was nice before he went krazy with the power of darkness.

generalflame

You guys are totally awesome. :D

AxelxKairi sounds like just the thing I'd go for, being an AeriSeph, Yuffentine, and HermionexSnape fan myself. (Just, don't ask about the HermionexSnape....)

Yeah, I love fanfiction.net.

jk4eva

Shiro-chan said:
Oh my, can I read your fanfic jay-kay? D:

I PMed you with a link earlier, not sure if you got it. ^_^ It's just the first chap up so far. If you want to tell me what you think, feel free to! I'd love to hear it. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back