• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FamiWeb Updates with Info for Next Week's Famitsu!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Good evening, everyone! Well, we don't have the high quality scans for you yet if that's what you've been waiting for, but what we do have is some new information regarding the April 5th issue of Famitsu weekly, releasing next Thursday on March 22nd! FamiWeb has updated with info regarding the issue: in terms of Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance, they will include the background of the story, as well as more details about characters, gameplay, and overall story content! And of course we can't forget about Director Nomura's interview as well!

Asides from Kingdom Hearts, the issue will also feature Monster Hunter 3G and Kid Icarus Uprising!

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Giggity! I can't wait. These next few weeks are going to be exciting with 3D right around the corner.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Awwwww yeeeeeaaaa building more Dream Drop Distance hype!

I'd like the interview to pick up on the things that were altered in the original version of the game. It seems Normua had to make a lot of changes to make it appropriate with the other games in the series.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I can wait but i was expecting the site to be updated one more time

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I can wait but i was expecting the site to be updated one more time

It probably will, but it's not going to update whenever you want.

MasterZeR0

I'm always excited for a 'site update ;A; but this Famitsu will be good also :D plus, Nomura Interview! I love those xDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back