• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Famitsu Scans of Kingdom Hearts 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I wonder why he's still in his kh2 outfit in the Hercules world.I really hope it's not one of the first worlds we visit,keep all the epic stuff for after he get's his outfit change.

He either changes his outfit at a later point, or the KH2 outfit is a placeholder.

warmaster34

CIRqd1zUcAAx5JO.png:large

Twin Blasters being used on the Rock Titan's heads. Do I spot two lock ons?
whats even more interesting is that EX bar is back so what dose this mean ?

warmaster34

It is best to not think about the EX bar right now until we get to see a working UI. That has appeared on various test UI at SE like on Versus XIII.
true right now there just playing with the idea with focus and the same thing could be said about EX I am hoping EX is something related to drive forms maybe
drive armor ?

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I cannot get over how great that Sora render looks. I hope they show off DG soon as well (still holding out hope for them to get new outfits).

I'm still holding out hope that Sora may be able to undergo optional costume changes, from how Sora still is rocking the KH2 design (but that may be because it is, in fact, a placeholder). I love the KH3 design but I also like playing dress up with my characters so.

Anagram

Banned
Seeing it in a close up scan only further amazes me at the power of bishie and it's affect on Xehanort.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Not to burst anyone's bubble, but that's not an in-game render of Sora's model.

Though, I do hope it eventually looks like that. That is, if the Kingdom Shader doesn't make it look all weird (I'm a bit sceptic on that department).

KH2Rulz

Awards

Though, I do hope it eventually looks like that. That is, if the Kingdom Shader doesn't make it look all weird (I'm a bit sceptic on that department).

I think it's an in-game. Or rather an in-cutscene model. If it was a CG render, they'd be moving backwards in technology?

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
So far the aesthetics are a little off for me. Like it's not quite perfected as the timeless looking gradient shading. I hope they resolve the lighting issues. Still not a big fan of Sora's new outfit, but hopefully we will get a bit more of the detailing we see in the render in game. I'm also having design issues with items like the guns - it just looks tawdry to me.

Not that good graphics a game make. I'm liking the direction it's going, it just doesn't seem perfected yet.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
As I expected, repeated exposure to Sora's new outfit (as well as seeing it in HD quality) is allowing it to grow on me. I'm beginning to think it's tied with the KH2's outfit, so maybe in time it will overtake KH2's outfit for me.

Antar

Awards

Of course not. This render doesn't even have any visible polys while the in game models do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back