• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Famitsu Scans and Screenshots July 21 & 22, with translations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kostas

Awards
Scans here!

Although the first scan may appear similar to one from the Jump scans from last week, it is still different. Perhaps this is a standard piece of imagery Square Enix gives to publishers?

Contents include, in order:

• Digital Sora and the hooded Unknown in Traverse Town.
  • The Unknown in Mickey's office at Disney Castle in screenshot, and an explanation of the mystery figure on-page.
  • Again within the King's room is the Unknown, now seemingly part of a tutorial of Re:Coded's battle system, while the article itself also details this.
  • Continuing explanation and analyses of gameplay, Sora is now battling in Traverse Town.
  • Images from Wonderland - Sora is speaking with Alice.
  • In the next images, Sora and Alice make some kind of choice.
  • Following on, the Queen of Hearts arrives.
  • The last page shows a battle in Wonderland, but with a twist: Sora is moving about on a wall, though not like in KH1. Instead, the perspective remains standard, but Sora, company and enemies are all side-on.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

UPDATED: SCREENSHOTS

Many of the images posted in the Famitsu article have been posted on the site itself, here.

Translated screenshots

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited by a moderator:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: New Re:coded scans

These look awesome. Thank you

Jakek9

Re: New Re:coded scans

New Command-~ (PV including the guy)
Wind Storm - (New)
Saunderlane - (New)
- Fireball (new)
- Wind Spin (PV)
- Burizadodato (PV)
Shield - Aero (PV)
- Sandasupia (PV)

Nice find mate. Though kinda blury, better then nothing though. ^^

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Re: Famitsu Scans 21.07.2010 with translations

Great find! I have to admit, those topsy-turvy fights look ridiculously fun...I can't wait!

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

I'm liking these TWEWY style cutscenes more and more...

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts

Okay, I could be wrong about the commands, but is just me or does everyone get better magic attacks/ commands than ordinary Sora? I heard Roxas' attacks were more varied in Days, as in Cura and the other spells were more than just an upgrade upon the original. TAV's attacks are obviously more varied and now we have Data Sora with more variety in his attacks. I sure this means we'll actually see more than just plain ol' Thunder, Fire, Blizzard, Cure, and whatever other types of magic attacks are present in KH3.

Edit: I forgot Chain of Memories, but still. In KH1 and KH2, all the ra's and ga's were just upgrades. Sure, he had special attacks in KH1 and drives/ RCs in KH2, but what about magic variety?

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!

Okay, I could be wrong about the commands, but is just me or does everyone get better magic attacks/ commands than ordinary Sora? I heard Roxas' attacks were more varied in Days, as in Cura and the other spells were more than just an upgrade upon the original. TAV's attacks are obviously more varied and now we have Data Sora with more variety in his attacks. I sure this means we'll actually see more than just plain ol' Thunder, Fire, Blizzard, Cure, and whatever other types of magic attacks are present in KH3.

Edit: I forgot Chain of Memories, but still. In KH1 and KH2, all the ra's and ga's were just upgrades. Sure, he had special attacks in KH1 and drives/ RCs in KH2, but what about magic variety?

To me it seems as though that the game is a mix of all of the current mobile version:
-Main style of combat is based off of BBS
-Story (and avatars) is obviously Coded based
-While the LV System (Nomura stated that the whole customization thing from Days would be apparent), is from Days.
And the Overclock method kinda reminds me of the combo thing from Days (press Y when you want to go Aerial, ect).

Dross263

o_O You're right! I never thought of it that way, I just hope it's a change for good... Really good scans and translations, thank you kostas and Key to Truth!

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Re: Famitsu Scans and Screenshots, 21st and 22nd July, with translations

New screenshots, many of the images in the scans - as well as some new ones - have been posted on the Famitsu website. The link is now in the original post.

αsiя

space coke
I wonder what'll happen if you choose the ??? when Alice is asking for her name.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
αsiя;5174054 said:
I wonder what'll happen if you choose the ??? when Alice is asking for her name.

the game will probably call you a dumbass and tell you to go back to your nintendogs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back