• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Famitsu review 358/2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kinji

9/9/9/9 ? is this like gameplay , graphics, sound and ...uh haha replay value?

At Famitsu, four different reviewers give four different scores. Each reviewer gives the game a score out of ten and the four are summed to form the magazine score. For comparison, Kingdom Hearts and the GBA version of Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories received a 36/40 and Kingdom Hearts II received a 39/40.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Well, Famitsu believes this game is good enough. I don't think the story will suck(if it even does, might be awesome specially knowing who wrote the story) as much as KH2.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Well, Famitsu believes this game is good enough. I don't think the story will suck(if it even does, might be awesome specially knowing who wrote the story) as much as KH2.
The trailers seem to have already guaranteed a good story. And the gameplay looks so much fun, and not as easy as KHII.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
We're already told that enough visually by Afro Nyokki's avvy.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
I've never really been fond of Famitsu's reviews, but something so positive is always uplifting! I'm certainly excited about this title after the build up of scans and trailers. My initial impressions were bleak considering it just seemed like a rehash with a tacked on storyline, but now I see it is far from that.

I'll probably import from the States, or pick it up if I go over the Summer (if it's released by then). I could do with a decent DS game to play, and KH just makes it even better.

-- Andy

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Now I seriously can't wait. I have very high hopes this won't be another KH2 disaster. 10 more days... though I want it to come here :[

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Why? That's what DISSIDIA got. It's only 4 short of a perfect. Famitsu's only given like 12 games a perfect so... yeah...

Because its given All KH games almost Perfect Scores.

KH2 was the worst game in the entire Series, Your gonna tell me its a 38/40

Its more like 12/40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back