• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Famitsu PSP+PS3 Special and Interview

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, they wouldn't reveal a world that way.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
in the caves of Castle of Dreams. well, not really caves 'cuz Ven is mouse-size in that world. just the place of those mice. Jack was his name right?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
in the caves of Castle of Dreams. well, not really caves 'cuz Ven is mouse-size in that world. just the place of those mice. Jack was his name right?

But the rocks are blue. Atlantica in some spots has dark curved smooth rocks.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
doesn't matter. and i agree with Raz. besides, there's not much pictures to tell for sure if that's Atlantica or not. i still believe that's the 'cave' in Castle of Dreams.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
They just wouldn't reveal a world like that.
You can't base anything on a bunch of rocks. It could be Neverland, it could be anything, really.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
doesn't matter. and i agree with Raz. besides, there's not much pictures to tell for sure if that's Atlantica or not. i still believe that's the 'cave' in Castle of Dreams.

What cave are you talking about?

They just wouldn't reveal a world like that.
You can't base anything on a bunch of rocks. It could be Neverland, it could be anything, really.

Sheesh calm down, no reason to get all up in arms about it. I just thought they looked similar sheesh.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
What cave are you talking about?
i'm not talking about literal caves. :v

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts BBS Ventus Gameplay
i meant in 1:42
yeah, they're obviously not caves but i couldn't find a word to describe it lol.

PS: how do you do youtube tag?

actually it looks more like the diamond mines in Snow White
now that you've mentioned it. ... yeah it kinda does! but then again,
Yeah, they wouldn't reveal a world that way.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
But the rocks are blue. Atlantica in some spots has dark curved smooth rocks.

In the picture furthest to the left, you can see two bubbles which are too far apart to be the effect of the light around Ven. Furthermore, the Unverse he is battling seems similar to the Aquatank Heartless. However, like Raz said, they never introduce a new world this way. It is definitely not the mice area in Castle of Dreams. It could be the Dwarves' Mines,although the overall effect is still rather underwater-ish. Nevertheless, I'm betting its the Dwarves' Mines, just so I won't get my hopes up.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
In the picture furthest to the left, you can see two bubbles which are too far apart to be the effect of the light around Ven. Furthermore, the Unverse he is battling seems similar to the Aquatank Heartless. However, like Raz said, they never introduce a new world this way. It is definitely not the mice area in Castle of Dreams. It could be the Dwarves' Mines,although the overall effect is still rather underwater-ish. Nevertheless, I'm betting its the Dwarves' Mines, just so I won't get my hopes up.

Well atleast someone else can see why I would think it's Atlantica. I mean it does have alot of the design of Atlantica. Maybe they put those pictures in the magazine but they figured no one would be able to tell what that world was, when in fact it is Atlantica.

rattyin

sounds awesome cant wait for this. just want to see if my theories are correct

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back