• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Famitsu PSP+PS3 Special and Interview

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Absent axel

at least we have confimation for no gummi ships. and i didnt expect cinderella as a summon. heh

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I'm also interested in what else is in BBS. Since Nomura is saying we have only seen a small part of it.

Yuna97

*does happy sigh* Thanks so much!
(stupid Nomura and his mind games...) But I'm glad it has been officially announced that we don't have to deal with gummies! And I really hope that Atlantica makes it in...just no singing songs this time...

Radon

mofo
Maybe they will only have Terra and Ven visit Atlantica. I still hope Atlantica is put in BBS, Atlantica fits so well in BBS.

All of VAT go to every world. I'm sure they would be able to adjust to making a non-sexy mermaid form for Aqua. Who knows, if Atlantica is in BBS then they might use their flying keyblade ability. In Neverland that what seems to be going to happen.

kitax XIV

-- This is a story set even before the first game in the series, will some of the same worlds be appearing in this game?

Nomura: Yes, of course. Even though it’s the same world, however, since the time and the place will have changed it will feel new.

I actually wonder how many more worlds there are.
haha, I only thought that they were only the worlds that they showed in previews and scans like, neverland, dwarf woodlands, the space one, cinderella's place and enchanted dominion. Im relieved that there will be more :)

Radon

mofo
There will be more Disney ones. The only ones that have been in previous ones are Neverland and Olympus Colliseum. There have to be more set in the pass. Come on Atlantica!!

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
EDIT: I KNEW IT! Cinderella is a Summon!

Not so much a Summon but as a character to draw power from, like the Drive Forms in KH2. TAV would have attacks based on Cinderella, but neither she nor other D-Link character would actually appear.

I'm kinda worried Atlantica may not make into BBS. I mean if they think Aqua's costume is too sexy then surely Aqua just in a bikiny with a fish tail would be too sexy.

If you watched the Little Mermaid 2, Ariel's daughter Melody had a shirt on even as a mermaid. So that could be the case for Aqua.

brodyblackout

think itll be near the end of the year when its released in na? didnt take em much time to set up 358, though it may take alot more time seeing how much more sophisticated BBS is compared to 358.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I actually wonder how many more worlds there are.
haha, I only thought that they were only the worlds that they showed in previews and scans like, neverland, dwarf woodlands, the space one, cinderella's place and enchanted dominion. Im relieved that there will be more :)

You forgot that Olympus Coliseum has been confirmed.

There will be more Disney ones. The only ones that have been in previous ones are Neverland and Olympus Colliseum. There have to be more set in the pass. Come on Atlantica!!

Yeah I agree, Atlantica matches so well with BBS. You have the back story of Ariel's mom that takes place at the same time BBS does. You also have the fact that Ursula said she onced lived in the palace but was banished for using dark magic.

Then ofcourse in BBS King Triton would have brown hair like in the scene where Ariel's mom was killed. So that fits with the time differences of disney characters in BBS.

Then we have Triton's dislike of Keyblade wielders which suggest he has met them before.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
I know the release was January 2010, but this is my first time seeing it come from Nomura's mouth, and I'm glad.

It gives me a sense of stability, knowing this game is FINALLY coming out in Japan, meaning it's soon going to be over here.

Meaning with FF13 and BBS out the window, Square-Enix can freaking FINALLY get on with starting KH3 and finishing FF13Versus.

Oh and if they put in Atlantica, it better hell not be the terrible music mini-games from KH2. YUCK.

Luxord4444

oh please let this game's multiplayer be Wi-Fi not Ad-HOC!!! PLEASE !!!!!

(in case you don't know wifi is where you can play with anyone anywhere while ad hoc is very similar to how KH 358/2 days is where you all need to be in the same room.)

Allister Rose

French Lover
oh please let this game's multiplayer be Wi-Fi not Ad-HOC!!! PLEASE !!!!!

(in case you don't know wifi is where you can play with anyone anywhere while ad hoc is very similar to how KH 358/2 days is where you all need to be in the same room.)

thought it's been confirmed BBS will be ad-hoc

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I'm a bit confused, are these characters you call on only available in the multiplayer or are they like summons similar to Tinkerbell in that you can call on them from other worlds in single player and will there be party members at all then? Because in the screens with Ven and Stitch, Stitch's character icon was different from the one he had in Aqua's gameplay.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I'm a bit confused, are these characters you call on only available in the multiplayer or are they like summons similar to Tinkerbell in that you can call on them from other worlds in single player and will there be party members at all then? Because in the screens with Ven and Stitch, Stitch's character icon was different from the one he had in Aqua's gameplay.

Aqua probably uses him as a party member while ven uses him as a summon (or d-link)

Last edited:

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I think they can all use the same summons I mean in the screens I just saw Ven was using Cinderella, but in Multiplayer preview they had Ven using stitch and Terra uses Cinderella. Which makes wierder sense because I don't see how Stitch can be both a party member and a summon.

Also, just for the lulz I thought you said Aqua sued Stitch, but you meant use. XD

Allister Rose

French Lover
i tihnk someof the characters able to be summon and some characters are party members, depending on which character you choose (TAV)

Zeagal

Lick It Good
They could have also changed the system I suppose. Or there could have been something in the storyline that made Stitch not able to be a party member. Or he can really be both.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Well Stitch probably escapes from Deep Space and so he would'nt be a party member anymore. So TAV make a link with him and borrow his power from Stitch wherever he may be flying around in the universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back