• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Famitsu Pictures based on Nomura Interview + Summons Pics

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radon

mofo
Am I the only one who finds it weird that Ven has Cinderella as a summon?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I dunno. I think it's nice that they're giving a Disney Princess some oomph.

A

Audo

I thought Terra was the one with her as a summon? Suppose that means everyone gets the same summons then?

RoxSoxKH

first I want to say, these are awesome, now, I want to point a couple of things I noticed out, TERRA AND VEN HAS KEYCHAINS! look carefully at the pics keyblades, and youll seee a keychain on Ven and Terra, most obvious is th eone with the totem pole thing, and th eone that someone already pointed out,

second, the last pic, with ven and stitch, if you look at the bottom of the screen, it looks like the control type for freakin' guitar hero, (or kh2 atlantica)

third, look carefully inthe background of the third pic, and youlll see Aqua, with her top off,

made you look...

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
I thought Terra was the one with her as a summon? Suppose that means everyone gets the same summons then?

I think it depends on the bond of friendship TAV have with the Disney character. Aqua could have Peter Pan as a summon, but Terra may not, unless their confrontation in the scans is nothing more than a simple misunderstanding.

kitax XIV

great pictures!!! It makes me really want to play the game.
but im confused now in the pics, terra has different keyblade and him and ven both now have keychains. Wonder if you can customize or level up your keyblades.
anyway, great HD pics

Raiinu K.D.

Awards
s117_EXk6vAIesp5bRkW99R99BQlW3iUut5jq.jpg

in this picture you can see stitch behind ven in a blue spaceship

Mm... no, that's just an Unversed. xD

Beyer

Awesome pics, i am getting pumped for this game! :lol:

I see the keychains too, it is very...interesting...I guess we will just have to wait and see what that means

Aria

braver by the minute
Really nice pics, I can't wait to play it!

A

Azrael

BBS is turning out to be quite the game although I'm still disappointed about Disney's decision to have Aqua's back not exposed.

Raiko

Come break me down
BBS is turning out to be quite the game although I'm still disappointed about Disney's decision to have Aqua's back not exposed.

I know right? Theres nothing wrong with somebody wearing a backless top. >_>; It probably gonna be a 12+ anyway.

I love how the game it turning out to be. some awesome pics there. Although, some of the moves in the pics remind me of KHII

A

Azrael

I know right? Theres nothing wrong with somebody wearing a backless top. >_>; It probably gonna be a 12+ anyway.

I love how the game it turning out to be. some awesome pics there. Although, some of the moves in the pics remind me of KHII

Hopefully the game's as hard as KH1. :D

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Tell me exactly where it says that was DISNEY'S decision.
I'm pretty sure we heard that it was 'too sexy' from Nomura.

Not everything 'bad' about Kingdom Hearts is Disney's fault. :/

Coeurl

Demon Dance

not exposed? then what about this? i'm pretty sure we can clearly see Aqua's back there.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Tell me exactly where it says that was DISNEY'S decision.
I'm pretty sure we heard that it was 'too sexy' from Nomura.

Not everything 'bad' about Kingdom Hearts is Disney's fault. :/

AGREED! For once I want to see a protagonist not be dripping sexiness.

That came out wrong, but my point is... either give us girls some dignity, or have guys wear as much as the girls.

Same with the "not everything bad is Disney" Remember the chainsaw?

not exposed? then what about this? i'm pretty sure we can clearly see Aqua's back there.
They're changing the back because they thought it was "too Sexy"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back