• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Famitsu interviews Nomura on KINGDOM HEARTS 3: Toy Story, battle system & more!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BluePikmin11

Awards
Apparently, Big Hero 6 was the last world to be included in KH3, is that true?

Or was that a mistranslation?

Xagzan

Awards
Nomura comments that he can’t have everyone meet together and throw one liners at each other.

Avengers does it -3-

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So it was Pixar's decision to make Sora, Donald, and Goofy look more like lego characters in toy form? Lol, okay. Great... 5th leader reveal on early August...possibly my birthday again... -_-

Story updates for KHUX arrive on the second Thursday (JST) of each month, so if they follow that schedule, it'd be August 10th.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I'm sorry, did he just say KH is canonical to the film's continuity?

It'd be kind of cool if it was. Also, it wouldn't really matter to the film series since whatever happens here would have happened 10 years before Toy Story 3, so it's not really an issue.

Darxion

Hmm, I am a bit torn up at how Kingdom Hearts III will have fewer worlds than Kingdom Hearts II but if they are as rich as Nomura says then perhaps it will be just fine. I just hope that it isn't like 7 or 8 worlds overall. I also hope that much like KHII you get to visit the world twice rather than just once. I haven't seen the Colosseum in KHIII yet, although we have seen the world a lot I would have liked to have seen the Colosseum itself. I really want Tournaments to return. I just don't want to finish this title in 15 hours I think that's my biggest fear. I am really excited for KHIII and I can't wait to see more about the levelling system!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back