• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Famitsu interviews Nomura on KINGDOM HEARTS 3: Toy Story, battle system & more!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Right? I swear, I don't like where this is going.
cant we just until the game come out first before we complain abou though we dont how it trully works i get where you coming from but let wait until the game come out to judge for ourselves

Muke

whatever
Awards
cant we just until the game come out first before we complain abou though we dont how it trully works i get where you coming from but let wait until the game come out to judge for ourselves
Uh… of course I'm gonna complain? Like, yeah, it's not out yet, and I haven't played it, but I can still voice my complaints, can't I? I saw how it works, and I read how it works.
I might as well say "yeah, the game looks beautiful, the graphics are just incredible… we've seen it in all the trailers, but let's play it first before we judge and post just how beautiful the game looks", same thing.

And I mean, yeah, we do know how it works, thanks to 0.2? You… you literally just do some combos (varying specific things) in order to unlock Situation Commands, which is how 75% of the game's mechanics are activated.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Uh… of course I'm gonna complain? Like, yeah, it's not out yet, and I haven't played it, but I can still voice my complaints, can't I? I saw how it works, and I read how it works.
I might as well say "yeah, the game looks beautiful, the graphics are just incredible… we've seen it in all the trailers, but let's play it first before we judge and post just how beautiful the game looks", same thing.

And I mean, yeah, we do know how it works, thanks to 0.2? You… you literally just do some combos (varying specific things) in order to unlock Situation Commands, which is how 75% of the game's mechanics are activated.
i get the concern i really do and if it play like 0.2 then so be it i had no prpeblem with that system for other peoplel like you okay i understand but until the game is relaesed im not going to judge it until i actally i played

vangerme

Website
listography.com
I wonder if Nomura's comment on "former Organization XIII members" also refers to Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia and Larxene? Other than that, this is great and insightful news. The hype train keeps going!

^ God, I really hope so.

I agree with some people above, I do think the Keyblade Transformations / Drive Forms / Attraction Flow Rides are a bit much....I hope that normal combat with the Keyblade isn't too uncommon within regular battle just because it can get a little too flashy. I do imagine we'll have less options during boss battles except some situational reaction commands. I just hope it isn't too overdone.

As for the "Number of Worlds" thing....I do get what they're saying about putting more effort into quality worlds and their stories. I am a little bummed that we'll get less than in KH2, but I'm sure the worlds' individual stories will have really great significance within the overall plot and the worlds will be extremely expansive. KH2 had (iirc) 16 playable worlds. They did use the term "a little less" worlds, so I'm hoping for at LEAST 10 in KH3.

We do have:

- Toy Story
- Kingdom of Corona
- San Fransokyo
- Olympus
- Twilight Town / Mysterious Tower
- The new world young Xehanort / young Eraqus are speaking in that was just confirmed. (I'm assuming this will be the final world)

So I'm making a (realistic) hope that we maybe get 3 new Disney worlds and then maybe TWTNW (or another original world) for a complete 10.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
<li>Nomura comments that the problems that each character has shouldered must also be settled. This also includes the members of the former Organisation XIII.</li>
I hope that means the "I kind of had you murdered in cold blood" issue with Ienzo/Zexion and Lea/Axel gets settled, I was disappointed that the whole topic got brushed aside in DDD. Zexion's "death" in CoM was pretty brutal imo.

I wonder if Nomura's comment on "former Organization XIII members" also refers to Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia and Larxene? Other than that, this is great and insightful news. The hype train keeps going!
^ Same here! They could definitely be fleshed out more. Demyx and Luxord always felt like they were just there to fill in the seats.

<li>Nomura has finished writing the scenario about the 5th leader of the new unions in Union Cross. Plans to release in early August. (Apparently a cute scenario/design?)</li>
please be a female character Certainly something to look forward to next month!

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i think wreck it ralph has chance along the modern disney movies like princess and the frog has a chance also i think frozen and trasue planet are prooaly but if one world that make it it would be princess and the frog

Precursor Mar

Normally I'd retort with "If we complain now, they'll have time to fix it", but I doubt they're even interested in what a small amount of detractors have to say.

They'll do what they think is right and we'll just have to deal with it.

f'tang

Gonna be honest here guys.

This is crap.
Less worlds disney or not, combat looks horrendous, any sense of fun gameplay has been swapped for flashy and slow moves.
It's too the point where I actually want dlc just so they can fix all this stuff, add worlds etc.
You can't swap keyblades at will, you have to swap keyblades in order to go into different forms, everything is tied to situation commands.
I wouldn't be surprised if they completely got rid of abilities in general, hell I wouldn't be surprised if jiminy's journal and leveling up has been completely removed.

I know it's still in development. I know anything can change. I know i'm overreacting.
Iv'e seen series i love die and i'm afraid it's happening again.

The only thing that looks fun is exploring the worlds now.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
we going to talking about leving up soon as for the less world mean quality over quanity which is fine for me

robotman

I have to agree with a lot of you in here, it does look like there won't actually much fighting with the key blade and that does seem disappointing but to be honest, we're only seeing trailers, so they are showing the most flashy and vivid parts. I'm sure that you'll be able to choose if you want to use these abilities or not.

Like most of you have said, I hope that they don't over do it.

palizinhas

Awards
My biggest worry is actually that there will be all these options, but only like two will be even remotely viable in boss fights. Like BBS, where the hardest to get commands will basically only get you killed against the final bosses.

UltimaXOmega

I'm worried the original worlds won't be expanded. Twilight Town for example looks as small as in KHII.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I'm worried the original worlds won't be expanded. Twilight Town for example looks as small as in KHII.

We didn't see the new areas of Traverse Town for DDD immediately, if I remember correctly, so I think it's safe to guess the town will probably be expanded in some manner.

Sonicfan2525

Awards
My heart sank a little when I read that there would be a little less Disney worlds than the ones in KH2, but as long as it's close to 13 (like around 9 or 10 at least) I think i'll be fine. The worlds are so large and dense this time around that it'll more than make up for the smaller amount.

The combat/abilities stuff does worry me a little bit too, but I think it'll be fine. Hopefully there isn't a huge break until the next information dump, because I do want more clarification on how abilities and leveling up will work.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Aren't the giant fists the second form?

I watched an analysis video where they thought the giant fists were a counter command. I think the command changed to counter and everything. So yeah I think the second form's finisher could be the chariot? Like how the finisher for the Drill is really the Claw.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]
i think wreck it ralph has chance along the modern disney movies like princess and the frog has a chance also i think frozen and trasue planet are prooaly but if one world that make it it would be princess and the frog
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]I[/FONT]m just not convinced they want to go with all these newer properties, minus Treasure Planet lol. I really only expect Frozen to be the last movie from the new renaissance this time. And I have genuinely loved every main movie since Princess and the Frog so I would love to see them all. But yeah, I would also like some old stuff to show up.[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
I guess I also seem to think there will be more returning worlds than others seem to think? Though who the heck knows right now lol. I just want 9 to 10 Disney worlds at least at this point.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Wat?
Show me................
ifZ2knU.jpg

And no, they are not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back