• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Famitsu interviews Nomura on Kingdom Hearts 3 Re:Mind DLC

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I mean they kinda did a poor job at that. KH3 really seemed more like the beginning of the next arc than the ending of the Xehanort one.
It's such a shame that a game that should have been all about Xehanort and closing that chapter was instead, and continues to be through this expansion, about trying to tie existing characters and scenarios into the mobile game. For this, fighting Foretellers wouldn't be a bad thing imo because I can at least put my feelings into thrashing these characters.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
What would be amazing is if Nomura added the Colosseum to Olympus. That would be the perfect spot to fight most of the thirteen secret bosses. Bonus if one of them is Hades or the Cyclops

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
What would be amazing is if Nomura added the Colosseum to Olympus. That would be the perfect spot to fight most of the thirteen secret bosses. Bonus if one of them is Hades or the Cyclops
I would love the Colosseum to be where you can fight former Disney bosses and heartless/nobodies/unversed. I would hope they include Hades and a land version of the Evil Baymax fight.

I hope they extend the Old Mansion in Twilight Town to have the rooms before you get to the computer room to be extremely difficult to get through, then you access the computer for the data Organization fights.

disney233

Awards
I personally don't see any of that and only bet that they'll be reduced to battle portals. I still have no wantings on fighting the Organization......again. And odds are they won't be mano a mano should data fights come to be.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Darkos has three hands confirmed.

Please, I'm very self-concious about my hand-shaped Keyblade.
Lea won't stop with the dirty jokes.

Not helping is Demyx's "I am extremely imposing...when I want to be" line from KHIII.

I fear it so much, but a part of me feels it won't happen because they act alike. That it's an accidental big red herring. Like, I just can't see Nomura working toward a reveal, ya know?

I just hope you're right. Luxbar definitely is there in the background though, giving us all the grim reminder.

No, The Grim Reminder isn't the next lore plot point why does everybody ask me that

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I mean they kinda did a poor job at that. KH3 really seemed more like the beginning of the next arc than the ending of the Xehanort one. I do agree that the Foretellers should be saved for the next, but with such a big mess we have...it's kinda hard to see a battle with the Foretellers NOT possible in KH3.

All of the X and Union Cross related stuff was in the Keyblade Graveyard, which to no surprise, is a location that's affiliated with that entry of Kingdom Hearts. It's like how Twilight Town is associated with the 358/2 Days and Kingdom Hearts II elements of the series.

At the end of the day, whatever we get, I hope it's memorable content.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Please, I'm very self-concious about my hand-shaped Keyblade.
Lea won't stop with the dirty jokes.
ezgif-5-0c64293388ff.gif

I just hope you're right. Luxbar definitely is there in the background though, giving us all the grim reminder.

No, The Grim Reminder isn't the next lore plot point why does everybody ask me that
Grim Re:Minder~

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
What if Kingdom Hearts Re:Mind gets released in January 29th 2020? That'd be a year after the original game was released, and it's still technically being released in winter.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
That's possible though I personally hope they'll release it before 2020, especially with Nomura stating he doesn't want the release of the DLC and FF7R to be too close

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
I'm going with December, but to take almost a year to release a DLC pack makes me curious about the amount of content.
I'm expecting a new original world playable either for the additional scenario or for the secret episode.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm going with December, but to take almost a year to release a DLC pack makes me curious about the amount of content.
I'm expecting a new original world playable either for the additional scenario or for the secret episode.
My advice would be to not relate the length this is taking to come out with the amount of content. They probably only have a skeleton crew working on the DLC, since everyone else would have moved on to either the next Kingdom Hearts or another game like FFVIIR.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards

No real difference than the Final Mix for KH1 and KH2, they're usually about a year or so apart. I'd imagine the content size would more or less be the same. And I personally like that. It makes there be no excuse about any potential rushing or whatnot around the DLC.

Not directed to you, but some fans have a tendency to want things really soon and then say "this should've been out ____ months later, this is rushed." Even KH3 had this. Even if the DLC content is relatively small, as long as it's content that can knock it outta the park, that's the important thing. I want them to take their time and deliver something they're proud of, and if it takes a while, that's okay.

I mean, we're most likely gonna be waiting a few years for the next KH title anyway, so I'm cool regardless.

Back