• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Famitsu interviews Nomura and Yasue about Kingdom Hearts III Premiere Event news

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Not being rude but why are you bolding the names of the games, we can see them.
Because I want to differentiate between the normal text and sentences when it's referred to a title (e.g. movie, game etc..).

If you detest them, then I'm sorry I put them in this format and I'll stop doing it, but their's no need to act rude at me during post discussions and go out of topic.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Damn, all of this has me so excited for what's coming! I've always felt like each trailer didn't properly show us if the actual game was even close to ready yet, but hearing that a series of demos came out and watching the reactions that people like Easy Allies had about how "complete" this system feels puts me at ease a bit in a way that the trailers did not.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Nomura said:
It's in the title: hearts.
lol goofball

Nomura said:
When the time came to collaborate with Disney for real, I had to come here (i.e. Los Angeles) many times for meetings about what kind of game we would make. They made all sorts of proposals, but I am greedy, and I didn't want to be limited to one world setting...

Had a good chuckle from this comment.

Yasue said:
Each world adopts new features. In OLYMPUS, which you can play a demo of, you can dive from the sky and climb walls. OLYMPUS in particular has a sense of scale to it.

Very cool. I'm glad it won't be just one tiny area. We knew this from the game's first trailers though.

Nomura said:
The previously announced (80s style LSI game) CLASSIC KINGDOM will be available to play early in KH Union Cross. We are creating over 20 different mini games. However, you won't be able to play all of them right away - getting CLASSIC KINGDOM together is itself part of the game, so please try to collect them all. We are also planning several mini games other than CLASSIC KINGDOM, and I think I will be able to announce some next month.

Wait, the mini games are collectibles? Guys, it's a game for the games.

Nomura said:
The Mobile Portal isn't just for CLASSIC KINGDOM, it's also got a lot of other functions.
PHOTO MODE PHOTO MODE PHOTO MODE PHOTO MODE

Mobile Portal better come with a photo mode is all I'm sayin

Agreed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back