• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Famitsu: Frozen, New Seven Hearts, summary video, no public demo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
If I had to pick 7 based off the worlds we have right now:
1. Kairi
2. Honey Lemon
3. Anna
4. Jessie/Molly
5. Boo
6. Rapunzel
7. Megara

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
If I had to pick 7 based off the worlds we have right now:
1. Kairi
2. Honey Lemon
3. Anna
4. Jessie/Molly
5. Boo
6. Rapunzel
7. Megara
good gueses but i think kairi,anna elsa,rapunzel 2 disney ip? and one orginal princess

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
good gueses but i think kairi,anna elsa,rapunzel 2 disney ip? and one orginal princess

Well, he said they aren't necessarily princesses now, just girls. Anna Elsa and Rapunzel are Disney, not Pixar, so did you mean 2 Pixar IP? and the original one COULD be Olette (I mentioned in another thread) because I personally think she's cute.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Well, he said they aren't necessarily princesses now, just girls. Anna Elsa and Rapunzel are Disney, not Pixar, so did you mean 2 Pixar IP? and the original one COULD be Olette (I mentioned in another thread) because I personally think she's cute.
well pixar is part of disney so you cant really say pixar but disney also i think the original is curve ball guess Strelitzia

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
well pixar is part of disney so you cant really say pixar but disney also i think the original is curve ball guess Strelitzia

That would be interesting, I just mentioned in another thread about 13 darknesses seeing those UX characters. The Pixar/Disney argument I figured was still relevant because they are owned by Disney but future Pixar films still utilize the Pixar logo, so I thought we'd consider them separate for KH3 because this is the first time anything from Pixar has been featured in KH.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
I SO hope this happens!! Since we didn't actually visit all the princesses' in KH1's worlds, perhaps Ariel still has a chance of appearing as one of the new princesses even if Atlantica does not. (Ulterior motive: I really just want an official station of awakening for Ariel to match the gorgeous ones from KH1.....)

I'm not sure if this will matter to you, or if you've noticed it but the links use the Dive to the Heart stained glass motif on their command menus and Ariel's no exception. It's not quite what you're asking for, but it's something.

robotman

Atlantis is going to be in the game and Kida is going to be a light. I've just re-watched the film and it fits to perfectly to not be included in the game.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Atlantis is going to be in the game and Kida is going to be a light. I've just re-watched the film and it fits to perfectly to not be included in the game.

We can only hope :(

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
So i saw this posted by kh quotes and i just was curious to see what everyone thought.
wlldPmN.jpg

At first glance, it wouldn't be hard to believe that this could be related to an Atlantis gummi section. You got robotic serpent that looks like it could possibly be connected to the Leviathan, moving in what seems to look like underwater?

It just looks pretty fitting but i don't know. Just thought it would be nice to bring up.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Like, on one hand I'm disappointed there'll be no public demo because E3 was packed and getting through both demos meant you had to really rush through it and miss a lot, but on the other hand I wouldn't like 95% of potential KH3 buyers basing their first impression of KH3 off of a 7-9 month old build of the game.

Keeping it contained to events is good enough if they properly prepare for the crowds this game will draw. Hopefully they will learn from the nightmare of E3 and help to get people through to play the demo.

They really shouldn't have left in the 7 minute cutscene at the start of Toy Box. It really should have been free exploration of Galaxy Toys rather than 20 minutes they give you to get through both Olympus & Toy Box (impossible to do unless you skip cutscenes and hurry on over to Galaxy Toys).

I'm very curious about the summary video. I think people should be curious and almost afraid of how accessible it is. It will either fuel the 'convoluted plot' fire or actually serve as a great introductory summary to the series. I do wish people would just play the games - it's confusing but a million times less confusing if you do play the games! - but this is better than nothing. I'm surprised that there's no word on the English version of this. Since it's Chirithy doing voice over and the KH scenes are all done, I have no idea why they weren't done in conjunction with each other.

I wish we knew that Kairi would still be considered a Princess of Heart before the Easy Allies discussion. That would have helped lol. Very curious about the last three princesses. I'm praying for Tiana and Kida.

saad

I wish we knew that Kairi would still be considered a Princess of Heart before the Easy Allies discussion. That would have helped lol. Very curious about the last three princesses. I'm praying for Tiana and Kida.​

Merida , Tiana and Pocahantus [these what i want]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back