• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Famitsu: Frozen, New Seven Hearts, summary video, no public demo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Let it Go could just be a battle theme or something.

I don't think so, the music that was playing during the first half of the Frozen Trailer and the Square Enix Showcase trailer was the battle music for the Frozen world.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Elsa not being a party member makes sense from a narrative standpoint. She's the source of conflict in the movie. Also, wouldn't it be more ideal for her to be the Shiva summon of the game instead?

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I don't think so, the music that was playing during the first half of the Frozen Trailer and the Square Enix Showcase trailer was the battle music for the Frozen world.

It's not impossible to have more than one field or battle theme - especially during a boss or othe big moment. But I do think it may be in a scene instead, too.

ImVentus

Awards
I can't see how Merida is made of pure light. She was rude to her staff, didn't take responsibility for her actions and blamed it on her subjects. How that is considered more of light than dark I can't see. She's filled with more darkness than light.

Lilo is a fun case. She's different and odd from her peers, but once she gets to know someone she's really sweet and loyal. It's a shame though that Japan isn't a fan of her character.

Too bad that Elizabeth can't be considered.

Meow Wow

Awards
Let it Go could just be a battle theme or something.

I almost heard motifs of Let it Go during the music in the trailers.
I honestly hope it's just a battle theme or motif or something. Imagine Let it Go being an Atlantica style mini-game. *shutters*

Awards
I don't know that I like that they're changing the Princesses of Heart. So are Cinderella, Aurora, etc. no longer PoH's? Or, are they just making new ones?

It's like giving everyone a Keyblade all over again.

ImVentus

Awards
Ok so I'm actually ok with Frozen as a world, but I really don't want to sit through another rendition of Let It Go in this game by Idina. Guess I'll haft mute the game when it happens.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I don't know that I like that they're changing the Princesses of Heart. So are Cinderella, Aurora, etc. no longer PoH's? Or, are they just making new ones?

I think they are just making new ones. Kairi didn't lose her princess status. I think you can just chalk it up with Nomura's obsession with the number 13 again, lol.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
You can chalk it up to growing up and not getting mad at a notoriously wacky video game for suddenly changing it's rules LMAO

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I wonder if Marshmallow will assist like Beast. I'm assuming mostly physical attacks.

I'm not sure if I can deal with listening to Chirithy for that long. XD

Agreed. I hope it isn't all narration. Hopefully some scenes cut out from previous games will be used.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
It's not impossible to have more than one field or battle theme - especially during a boss or othe big moment. But I do think it may be in a scene instead, too.
True, but the music that played in the first half had a more whimsical/mysterious excitement that is very close to a battle theme music for a world, so more than likely its the battlefield theme for the Frozen world. The same could be said about the Hunchback field/battle music that played during the Jump Festa 2012 trailers of Dream Drop Distance.

I almost heard motifs of Let it Go during the music in the trailers.
I honestly hope it's just a battle theme or motif or something. Imagine Let it Go being an Atlantica style mini-game. *shutters*
The melody has a whimsical/mysterious excitement within the trailer so I doubt that's Let It Go, it could be the battle/field music for the Frozen world.

Blizzard-

Awards

This is is just speculation, but it might be because the originals became to self aware of their PoH status? They did all use their light in KH 1 to keep the darkness from spreading from the keyhole in HB. Kairi may not count because she was unconscious for most of that/in Traverse Town. These lights are incase Sora and co. can’t get their guardians together, so Xehanort might be looking for an easy, not going to fight back, back up.

S.Gill17

Hmm.. Bit disappointed that there won't be a public demo, I would have liked the chance to play the demos at least once before release as I was not able to attend E3 and probably won't be able to go to TGS or Jump Festa. Ah well, guess we'll just have to wait for the full version.

Not sure if you can call it not but it kind of implies it in the game (meanwhile it states this in the novel) but apparently Kairi was in the secret place before destiny islands fell to darkness in kh1 because she was holding back the darkness.....which would kind of explain that after she collapsed darkness rushed in

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Are the 5 parts releasing simultaneously or weekly?

Also I hope this is included in the full game. It would definitely help the Xbox audience get up to speed.

saintfighteraqua

Awards
I'm really hoping Tiana is one of the other princesses.
I have a feeling that both Anna and Elsa won't be a pure heart. Maybe Elsa is being targeted and it's revealed it's actually Anna who is pure.
For the other others, Maybe Pocahontas will finally show up. And I'd love Moana to make an appearance, too!
I can see Vanellope showing up and Ralph joining as a summon to save her...though I'd take someone else over her.

Cakeberry

Smh @ y'all hating on Chirithy. I think Chirithy's voice is cute just like the rest of Chirithy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back