• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Famitsu features 30-page spread on KINGDOM HEARTS 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

KINGDOM HEARTS 3 has officially released in Japan! To commemorate this momentous occasion, this week's issue of Famitsu features a whopping 30-page spread on this long-awaited title, providing an overview of the game's characters, worlds, battle systems and game mechanics.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
It's not fair that they aren't using the new renders for some of these characters. :(

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Ansem is rocking that Organization coat.

Cant wait to find out how he an Aqua got separated and was able to escape while she couldn't

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I wonder if we’ll get a new batch of renders tonight from SENA since there’s still several we haven’t seen.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Maybe there exist none so far or they weren't allowed to use them?

Tbh I haven't seen yet any new renders of Naminé, the Days- or BBS-Trio or Eraqus.
They could have at least given us a render of Dark Aqua. Unlike Namine, Ven, Terra, and Eraqus she has been featured prominently

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Maybe there exist none so far or they weren't allowed to use them?
Aside from Master Xehanort, who's render was already released some time ago, both Young Xehanort and Vanitas were shown to have new renders during, I believe, the Tokyo SkyTree event. I suppose it's possible they weren't able to use them for some reason, but I don't see why.

Xagzan

Awards
Yessss I love how prominently Kairi is shown here. Hope the game follows through.

Getting so excited, and I just can't hide it. But seriously my anticipation is bursting.

Seadrin

Awards
Okay, there is SO MUCH in these. Selfie with Zeus, Hidden Mickeys, Wind Titan, World Order (first few worlds).. and I don't even know Japanese! I've just been elevated to the next level of excitement. I didn't know it existed. FOUR MORE DAYS.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Selfie with Zeus

Haven't scanned these too hard, but my mind jumped straight to the FFVIII character for a brief moment (and asking myself how the Destiny Islands gal ended up in Olympus) before remembering her name is spelled with a ph. This reinforces it's bedtime, and I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve (with 4 days of Christmas Eve left), nervous excitement and all. Now my eyes and imagination is playing tricks on me.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Just noticed the doggie on the Gummi ship, and it's so dumb and cute I love it.

l_5c4972bdb8883.jpg
l_5c4972bdaffc6.jpg

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Scottish Folds and Shiba Inus hanging out on the exterior of a spacecraft. Straight up legitimacy.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Lol, you can put an literal wrapped present on it.
This gives the whole "I have a gift for you"-phrase a new meaning when combined with dozens of weapon turrets.

SoulXaldin

Awards
They’d better find a way to make Gummi Ship customization easier in this game. I was stuck using Highwind throughly most of KH1 cause the blueprints and parts were hard to figure out.

Back