• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Famitsu Details on KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 HD ReMIX!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Roxas-XIII-

They have the ability in KH3D. I definitely know Lord Kyroo has it in his Ability Link.

It's also in BBS. I really hope they add it to 1.5 as well, but I doubt it.

This may be a dumb question, but are they going to alter the menu screen and load screen? Will these two features remain the same or will they be changed to match the screens in KHII, re:CoM, etc...?

I assume you're talking about how the saving/loading system will work now that its on the PS3 which doesn't have memory cards. It will probably be like the way it was in BBS because the PSP saving system is almost exactly like the PS3's.

Voltron

Silver Member
The saving system for the PS3 completely slipped my mind; Don't know what I was thinking. I was curious of how they would go about that because I'd like for it to remain the same.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
You can skip event cutscenes
Oh, thank god.

The camera has been mapped to the right analog stick, special abilities can be performed with the triangle button like "Talk", and "Magic" and "Summon" are now separate commands.
This will make playing the game so much more fun. KH1's camera was always a pain in the ass.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
lol I can't stop hearing "This is it! This power! Darkness...true darkness!" *cue music* Badummmmm- dadadadada!!! Maleficent's dragon, so difficult before I realized she was affected by Stop -__-
lol i just cheated and had tinker Bell in my party. her life saving makes the battle much easier, and Beast too!

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm a bit confused about the "English voices will be replaced with Japanese" news. So we won't be able to change between japanese/english?

-Roxas-XIII-

Oh gosh, I hope so too. Considering it originated in KH2FM, maybe it'll be an add on for this one as well

Oops, I thought this conversation was about the "Retry" option on the death screen when you loose a battle. I see now that it was about the Combo Master ability.
Yes you are correct, this originated in KH2FM and is also present in Re:Coded and DDD. BBS does not have it. It's probably one of my favourite abilities so I'm glad its now gonna be in KH1FM.

LordPhantomhive

Awards
Yay on be able to skip cutscenes. I lost track of how many times I had to go through that cutscene before the second Riku fight so this will in handy if I have to go through that again.:p

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I am beyond happy to be able to skip the "Not Clayton! *&&X%! Not Clayton!"

NEVER AGAIN 8D

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
I am beyond happy to be able to skip the "Not Clayton! *&&X%! Not Clayton!"
You've brought back terrible memories...

I'm so happy about the camera changes and the triangle button shortcut~

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Sure of you guys have not played KHFM? Man skiping those cutscenes after you die were glorious. Although be able to skip at will is even better.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
I assume you're talking about how the saving/loading system will work now that its on the PS3 which doesn't have memory cards. It will probably be like the way it was in BBS because the PSP saving system is almost exactly like the PS3's.
I wouldn't bet on it, because this isn't the case with any HD remake I know, they all use some kind of virtual memory card instead.

-Roxas-XIII-

Vəntus;5949226 said:
Tomb Raider HD is the exception, but most do use a virtual memcard, like MGSHD and ICO/Shadow of the Colossus. I think.

Actually, the Ratchet and Clank collection also uses the PS3's normal save method and not the virtual memory cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back