• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Famitsu Coverage April 5th Edition Coming SOON

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Editing the OP so people don't get the wrong idea since the info i found in Siliconera were mixed old stuff.

Long story short. If you find any new info from the new Famitsu that has the developers interview for KH3D be sure to post it here. ^_^

In the meantime why don't you share your thoughts on what you'd like to hear/read from the interviews

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Re: Next Knigdom Hearts Title = Xehanort's Story Ending from Famitsu

The content itself is recycled from previous interviews, but yeah, we've got a Famimergency this week with developer interviews, so it shouldn't be long until it all surfaces :3

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~

Thanks Sign. If you want(or me to do so) to close it then please so people don't start jumping in here or change the title thread to Famitsu something so we can host the coverage here. =)

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Please do! Thanks for the help! :D

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

>dreamt of giving Days analog control

Nomura, don't do it. Don't follow this want. Don't make a Re:Days. At least, not right now.
:I
Or, maybe, do it. If the next game will finish Xehanort's story, that means for some reason BBSv2 doesn't exist anymore and that KH3 will be the next game. In the years of wait, why not give us a Re:Days? And an HD collection? Hmmm? Hmmm?

Wonder what we'll see when it surfaces

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

Nomura, don't do it. Don't follow this want. Don't make a Re:Days. At least, not right now.
Or, maybe, do it. If the next game will finish Xehanort's story, that means for some reason BBSv2 doesn't exist anymore and that KH3 will be the next game. In the years of wait, why not give us a Re:Days? And an HD collection? Hmmm? Hmmm?

Playing Days (and Re:coded and most DS titles) on the 3DS gives you analog control.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

I'm not sure about the BBSv2 thing; it seems odd to me that Nomura hasn't once commented on the secret ending to BBS:FM in the past year. I'm wondering if he was referring to KH3 ending Xehanort's story but not necessarily stating it being the next game? I don't know, I guess we just have to wait and see.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Well, Nomura did speak about two games beside KH III being in the works so I would wonder when one is suddenly scrapped.

Furthermore, during the Famitsu interview in July 2011 Nomura stated that Dream Drop Distance will mainly deal with the true agenda of the Org and Ansem's data and that "The other mysteries will be something to deal with another time".

Would that mean all the other stuff like i.e. what Naminé really is, the secrets of the two chambers in RG and CO, Terra's status and any other open story like what Mickey did in the Realm of Darkness etc. is either addressed all in KH III or remains unaddressed completely.

---

Anyways, I'm looking forward to the actual new interviews, not really the repeated stuff from old ones except if those are somehow addressed by the new ones.

MasterZeR0

If there's no mystery game, I expect an Re:Days (but I'd prefer it be named something more interesting than the "Re:" thing) and 3D final mix, with KH3 news not coming for two, maybe three, years.

EDIT: Not to mention HD collections, hopefully one for the console games, and one for ports of the handhelds.

Venitas

According to Siliconera (i'm getting this info from KH13):

Speaking about the tenth anniversary of the Kingdom Hearts series with Famitsu, Tetsuya Nomura said the next game will complete Xehanort’s chapter. Nomura talked about Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. He said he dreamt of giving the game analog control.

So it sounds like there's no mystery game, but perhaps an HD remaster

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
If time repeats it self, we'll have:
KH3D FM+, including KH3DFM and Re:Days.
Japan only at first, released in NA a couple years later as just Re:Days, released no where else.'
And there will be rage.

Now that I think about it now, if Re: Days does happen, I want more scenes to be voice acted. Some of the clock tower scenes, and some of the scenes between Axel and Saix come to mind. Plus, better opening than the boring shit one it has.
Hm, and maybe allow some more open exploration. They can have the boundaries during missions, but when you're not on one there should be free exploration to whatever world you want.

If they port it, they better make it better. I tried playing KH1 yesterday, and it was awful. Definitely not up to the caliber of the rest of the series.

I played KH1 a couple months ago. While it's not as flashy, it's still pretty solid, and Sora isn't as overpowered.
Only thing I'd like to see is have the camera controls be mapped to the right analog stick. The camera controls are just poop.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
According to Siliconera (i'm getting this info from KH13):

Speaking about the tenth anniversary of the Kingdom Hearts series with Famitsu, Tetsuya Nomura said the next game will complete Xehanort’s chapter. Nomura talked about Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. He said he dreamt of giving the game analog control.

So it sounds like there's no mystery game, but perhaps an HD remaster

This was what sora4sky made the thread about, but like I told him, Siliconera is basing this off of the recycled info in this week's Famitsu interview. The full interview has yet to surface, so just sit tight~

MasterZeR0

I played KH1 a couple months ago. While it's not as flashy, it's still pretty solid, and Sora isn't as overpowered.
Only thing I'd like to see is have the camera controls be mapped to the right analog stick. The camera controls are just poop.

I think I only really LOVED KH1 up until KH2 came out, to be perfectly honest. Ever since then, it's just seemed like a Pilot to a tv show. Just kinda out there, with no relevance to the plot, and just kinda weird.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I think I only really LOVED KH1 up until KH2 came out, to be perfectly honest. Ever since then, it's just seemed like a Pilot to a tv show. Just kinda out there, with no relevance to the plot, and just kinda weird.
Well, that's just not true at all.

MasterZeR0

Well, that's just not true at all.

When compared with what we're presented with since then, it's basically true. Nothing that's common with what we now know was true in the first game.

Nobodies? Forget about it. More than one keyblade wielder? Get real. Ansem being a taken name instead of a real name? Pshhhh.

I say remake Kh1 entirely, adding in little hints toward the rest of the series. I'm not saying add in nobodies or other keyblade wielders, but c'mon. The difference is far too great.

KevVentus

How about Sora giving up his heart and creating Roxas? The apprentices being mentioned in Ansems Reports? Kairi coming to Destiny Islands? The legend of the Keyblade wielder bringing chaos and ruin? Ansem's memories?

The original left plenty of seeds. Its relevance has become diluted with each entry, but I think as a standalone title it has the best plot. And the gameplay still holds up for me as well : ) It's got a unique feel to it that hasn't been recaptured since

MasterZeR0

How about Sora giving up his heart and creating Roxas? The apprentices being mentioned in Ansems Reports? Kairi coming to Destiny Islands? The legend of the Keyblade wielder bringing chaos and ruin? Ansem's memories?

The original left plenty of seeds. Its relevance has become diluted with each entry, but I think as a standalone title it has the best plot. And the gameplay still holds up for me as well : ) It's got a unique feel to it that hasn't been recaptured since

You don't know he created Roxas until 2. Yes, the apprentices were MENTIONED, but not brought to life. All I'm saying is that it is much LESS relevant than other entries, and that many things were not created until the later games. I'm NOT saying that the overall plot wasn't relevant, I donno how you guys are getting that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back