• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Famitsu - Armoured guy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronzer

ZTe2B7N889BE1ao3i2iio22C38954mMM.jpg

Like the man in black coat, a person's journey into the land of armor appeared, we stand before the luncheon. Blade helmet and coat of arms was held in her hand, but a teacher that reminds people of the three?

This is just a rough translation of what the Famitsu article said, but I still don't understand what it means... Does anybody?

State

Awards
It's basically hinting that the Armored Figure looks like Eraqus.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
hus helmet is creepy and what is a luncheon

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Helmet is pretty sick. Makes me think of Xemnas' armored form.

your right, actuallt it reminds me of dragoon head xemnas, but it also explains why xemans had armor of that colr he may of been drawing from eraqus becuase his heart was with terra

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
You can tell from the Keyblade and from the stance that it's Eraqus in some form. It looks like it's after LOD is destroyed, so I'm guessing this is his sentiment.

However...I can't figure out WHY he would attack TAV.

Mog

Awards
Maybe he wanted to stop TAV from being killed/exiled/ by Vanitas and Xehanort.

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
You can tell from the Keyblade and from the stance that it's Eraqus in some form. It looks like it's after LOD is destroyed, so I'm guessing this is his sentiment.

However...I can't figure out WHY he would attack TAV.

Well, LS attacked Sora under the assumption that he was Xehanort, when he is clearly not, so maye it takes a sentiment a while to recognize a person

krexia

Translator
Awards
Internet translation fail.

Here's my take on it:

"This armoured person, who appeared in the Land of Departure just like the man in the black coat, blocks the way of Terra and his friends. Do the Keyblade he grips, and the crest on his helmet, remind you of the three characters' teacher?"

It's pretty clearly referring to Eraqus.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Definitely Eraqus. He was the hardest boss for me in Terra's story. Is he going to be a boss in FM? Is he part of the new secret ending?

kiante

In Kingdom Hearts, a mind doesn't seem to be a thing per se. More like it's just the collection of thoughts. Separate from the heart, but not like a THING. If that makes any sense.

Because of that, it seem the Lingering Sentiments are the thoughts of the character AT the time they were killed (or whatever it is that happened anyway). When Eraqus was defeated, he was fighting against Terra. Those thoughts of fighting him (and by extension his friends sort of ) would be his lingering sentiment. That would be why he fights Terra and Aqua I think.

I'm not sure why Terra's Lingering Sentiment would fight Sora though really. Nomura said something about seeing any intruders as a threat I think.

The Lingering Sentiments seem to be no more than a few thought processes.

ispoiledmyself

Im pretty sure somewhere around the threads people say this armored boss fight is in the mirage arena so it most likely isn't canon.

Ronzer

Im pretty sure somewhere around the threads people say this armored boss fight is in the mirage arena so it most likely isn't canon.

And you believe these people? They are probably just trolling, nobody knows if it is in the Mirage Arena, and I doubt it is as in the Final Mix video it shows Terra talking to him... So think again before you believe people.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
And you believe these people? They are probably just trolling, nobody knows if it is in the Mirage Arena, and I doubt it is as in the Final Mix video it shows Terra talking to him... So think again before you believe people.

in the trailer it shows Terra in his armor about to face Eraqus Armor.
and it is in in Mirage Arena, Nomura did say so.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Denial much?

The armored character from the end of the Tokyo Game Show trailer can be fought in the Mirage Arena. What his existence is, if you saw his name it’d be easy to understand. He’s even stronger than the man in the Organization coat.

Z

Zulkir

OP translation looks like a google/babel fish. "We stand before the luncheon".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back