• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

family starting having significance?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kostas

Awards
well we have came up with the result that family doesnt have significance in kingdom hearts but now we see after kh1 kairis grandma again. what role you think shell play and what do you thing happened to her?

Ven Darkness

well if you are implying that sora has any family (except his mother) then i think you are making a mistake
we all know sora has no family unless in kh3 we can play as soras son

kostas

Awards
well if you are implying that sora has any family (except his mother) then i think you are making a mistake
we all know sora has no family unless in kh3 we can play as soras son

that wasnt my point ,.,.,.,.,.,.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Well, she will play an important role in BBS, as being Kairi's Grandmother and will most definitely tell Kairi the fairy tale that we all heard in KH and its role will explored even more in BBS.

We still didn't know what role Kairi's Grandma will play, some say she stays in Hollow Bastion which is most likely, along side Kairi. She might be a Librarian attendant since she is seen on the Library in a flashback in KH or something else. Her appearance is never shown in KH2, meaning she died because of an old age and that somewhere after BBS, possibly the near beginning of the destruction of Hollow Bastion, her death occurs and she passed on.

State

Awards
She might be a Librarian attendant since she is seen on the Library in a flashback in KH or something else.

That was AtW's library, since its inside his very own castle. Perhaps she's an employee of some sort.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
yeah, that's a possibility but still, it doesn't make the "family connections" important in KH.

SoraXVen

I think kairi's grandmother's only purpouse is to tell her the fairytale so she could develop her pure heart.

EyeOfDiscovery

Well let's say Kairi's Grandmother was on Hollow Bastion with Kairi when she was sent away by Ansem.. Why would he influence that action unless he was a family member? Grandfather perhaps.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
Her role may be important or not....it seems she will be hanging around the castle in RG so maybe she has some affiliation with it during the game

Number Zero

In fairness, a few of the worlds that may come up in KH3 will be sequels of movies where for example have to do with offspring or parents (ie. Aladdin's father, Simba's daughter...) You get the idea. Family MAY soon have signifance, BBS could be a turning point.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I was always wondering why erveryone is thinking that family isn't important. Did Nomura say that?

He didnt say it. People just assume that there isnt any family importance because there has been almost none in the past games.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i heard that the voice actor of both xemnas and ansem is the son of voice of Master Xehanort (japanese VA)

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
i heard that the voice actor of both xemnas and ansem is the son of voice of Master Xehanort (japanese VA)

According to the Kingdom Hearts wiki, Master Xehanort's voice actor is the father of Apprentice Xehanort and Xehanort's Heartless' voice actor. Xemnas had a seperate voice actor.

KOIKOIBA

No, but Xehanort's Heartless. He is voiced by Akio Ohtsuka and his father Chikao Ohtsuka is Master Xehanort's VA (also Captain Hook's). Funny is they are also the Voice Actors of Solid Snake and Big Boss from Metal Gear Solid and for people who knows this series, also know the connection between both of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back