• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Family Guy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which is better Family Guy or American Dad?

• Family Guy

Votes: 17 94.4%
  • American Dad

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xehsin

?bergod
Graphics Clan: -=+*FDD*+=- Currently: Web Designin
For some reason i find American Dad wierd, it kinda kills it imo. Family Guy is just funny as hell.. and American Dad kinda killed itself. Though the Christmas episode was funny.. "Happy Holidays" .. "Its CHRISTMAS DAMMIT! WE ARE IN A CHIRSTIAN DOMINATED COUNTRY!" lmao!

doreo503

Annihilation...Redemption
They are both funny... Its just that the creaters decided to make american dad focus on political views rather then what family guy focuses on. I mean their both made by the same people, so you got to make them a little different or one will get cancelled.

Ultimate Weapon

Family Guy without a doubt. There have been times when I can barely get a grasp of air from the cause of too much laughter. At the minimum I get a good giggle when I watch an episode, even re-runs.

American Dad on the other hand is not really funny at all, besides the homosexual sounding alien, but that's it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back