• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

False Theroies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jackthemonkey

Alright people are driving me insane by asking the same things over and over again which has already been proven incorrect so here we go

1. The Blindfolded Unknown has been confirmed to be Riku in an interview Nomura he confirmed all of this...
  2. The red-haired girl seen in some photos but not her face is in fact Kairi... if you read the characters section in big red letters it say UPDATE THE ONCE MYSTERIOUS CHARACTER HAS BEEN CONFIRMED TO BE KAIRI...
  3. The BHK is not Sora watch the trailers and you can see for a fact that the BHK is from Twilight Town making it impossible for him to be Sora...
  4. The GEU is not the BHK proven with looking at the shoe and pant differencal which is stated in the character section also...
  5. Back onto KH1 THERE ARE NO THREE HIDDEN KEYBLADES STOP POSTING THAT CRAP...
  6. and finally KH2 IS ONLY COMING OUT ON THE PS2 AND IF YOU NEED IT SPELLED OUT FOR YOU KINGDOM HEARTS 2 IS ONLY FOR THE PLAYSTATION 2 EVERYTHING ABOUT IT COMING OUT ON NITENDO IS LIES AND THE PICTURES WERE MADE WITH PHOTOSHOP
Thank you for your time and now stop posting all the crap that has been proven wrong by Nomura S-E or any other way

X DoubleSunday

seriously, now poeple will understand that if it's confirmed, don't come up with a whacked out theory about it!

tehFluffy

Thank you for clearing things up for me. Those theories can really be misleading.

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
the nintendo scam was beyond obvious... everything else all you basicly need to remember is only confirmed by Nomura interviews and pictures (which are legit., you should be able to tell easily)

G

GenoX

Yea ur totally right but the thing on kairi being kairi first becuz i didnt know about the confirmation so when i first saw her i thought she was in fact rinoa from FF8 cuz she kinda looks it

S King

Well done Jack, you are a saviour. *Blesses thread*

I just can't believe that people are still talking about disproven "Theories" as if they are fact.

LightoftheDark

Ruler of them all!!!
There are threads like these talking about many things, but one thing they all have in common; people continue to post false theories regardless of them. Sorry, but the theories are probably not going to stop. :eek:

Heartless1990

Wonder if people will keep posting threads still...hmm...Alright people. If any other idiot decides to post more re-TA-ded stuff, copy this thread link and shove it in their face! *evil snicker*

K

kingoflight91

thanxs jack for people who dont know he is tellin the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back