• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fallout: Eternal War {Sign up & OOC thread}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
I am waiting for some people to react to the Raider attack before I move on with another post.

<3

Call me Love, love.
First of all, sorry for the double post.

Secondly. Not sure how long I'll be able to keep posting for. My mental illnesses have decided to be a bitch again, and I'm currently fighting to stay out of hospital. Almost got put in today, but my clever mouth and all. Just wanted to warn you all, and if I'm not on for a while, a week at most, I give permission for Sol to take care of Skye in my absence. Sorry if this causes hassles to everyone.

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
Sorry for my absence, my computer crashed, had to buy a new one, took a couple pay checks.

Don't worry Angel, it's ok, II'm actually thinking about closing this rp, Not enough people really signed up and I really dropped the ball with my computer going out. I'm just gonna go on with my other rp ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back