• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Falling Together

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
Falling Together

Rosabella, a beautiful rose. That’s what this town was famous for. Now its just mass destruction.

Ivory sat in the mud waiting, waiting for anything. He looked across the way to see the other three, KoJo, Jeeth and Xavier. They had to stick together in this war. Ivory had to be the leader, he can’t afford to fail.

“Psst, Hey Ivory” Jeeth whispered.
“Shhh. You want us dead?” Ivory whispered back
“Just saying maybe we should leave. No one is here”
“No, I was told to stay here and wait. That’s what we’re going to do”
“Yeah just suck it up Jeeth” KoJo whispered
“He just wants to get back to camp to look-” Xavier got cut off.
“All of you shut up!” Ivory yelled

Ivory’s voice echoed through the whole forest. Birds flapped away from the noise that disturbed their peace.

Jeeth stood up. “See no one is here”

KoJo and Xavier stood up. Ivory got up carefully and looked around.

“For once I think Jeeth is right” KoJo said
“Yeah, wow” Xavier said

Jeeth gave them a dirty look and picked up his pack. “Well lets head back”

“I guess but we were supposed to find their hideout”
“If we don’t Halstein will be pissed” Xavier said
“Yeah and I sure don’t want to wash everyone’s clothes again” KoJo said
Jeeth laughed. “Yeah that was gross!”

While the four were talking, there was rustling around them. Something was surrounding them and ready to fire. Suddenly a bullet cut threw the silence and hit Jeeth in the arm.

“Ah!” Jeeth screamed.
“Everyone down!” Ivory yelled

They all fell to the ground and rolled by some boulders. Ivory and Xavier pulled their guns out and began firing. KoJo examined Jeeth’s wound.

“Where are they coming from!” yelled Xavier
“It looks like from everywhere” Ivory yelled back.
“Damn! Why does this happen to me!” Jeeth shouted
“You’ll be okay. Its not that bad” KoJo said.

Then there was silence. The shooting was gone and nothing made a sound. Ivory looked around but there was nothing.

“Did we win?” Jeeth asked
“I, I think so” Ivory said

From above a net fell onto them. The net seemed to come alive and fit perfectly around the four boys. They were all huddled together looking around frantically.

In front of them a group of men appeared. They just appeared out of no where, like they were invisible.

“Take them” said a tall built man with broad shoulders.

An enemy solider nodded and walked to Ivory, KoJo, Jeeth and Xavier. The four looked up but said nothing. The soldier’s face was hidden but his eyes showed the enjoyment. With the butt of his gun he smashed it to each of the helpless boys. They quickly became unconscious.

The man smiled and smelled a red rose.

Last edited:

Traskix

haha omg i didnt notice that....weird lol

but the rose will be a symbol for this story

Sparks

gone
lol it feels like a more epic storylike version of something lol. i'll tell you in a fc lol

Traskix

Halstein stood staring at the entrance of the forest that the four young men went into. He shook his head and moved his large body away from that direction.

“Uh General!” A small male voice shouted

Halstein jumped at the small man’s sudden appearance.

“Yes Samuel?”
“The boys aren’t back yet and its time for us to move on”
“And no one has looked for them!?”
“We sent some troops earlier but they had no luck”

Halstein sighed and lifted his big hand to his chin. Trying to think, he didn’t want to lose those boys.

“This damn war” Halstein finally said
“Excuse me sir?” Samuel asked nervously
“Send a carrier pigeon with a map to our new location”
“Yes sir”
“And Samuel make sure to turn on the shield. I don’t want to lose another one”
“Oh yes sir”

Ivory woke up to darkness. The back of his head was throbbing with pain. He blinked a couple times and finally got his vision. It was not completely dark, just a couple of hints of light.

“Guys?” Ivory said with weakness

No one answered. Ivory felt a chill and noticed he been stripped down to his under garments.

“Shit” Ivory said as he cupped his hands together for warmth.

He still had his necklace on. It has his name and personal information and on the other side was a detailed rose. Scripted on the rose was Beauty Blooms in all forms.

Then a door opened revealing a blinding light. Ivory looked away but then he noticed that Jeeth and Xavier were with him the whole time. They lay on the floor. Both were half naked and beat up pretty bad.

KoJo was suddenly thrown into the small space. He landed by Ivory. KoJo looked up with blood dripping down his face. Ivory looked at his friends with horror. He knew that he was next for the torture session. That was one way that they would get information out of someone.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
Awsome story; your story's never cease t amaze me:lol::lol::lol:

Sparks

gone
Whoa these are like sooooooo epic and kinda freaky at the same time..... I LOVE IT lol.

Traskix

A masked enemy soldier grabbed Ivory by his arm and pulled him out. Ivory tried to resist but the soldier just jabbed him in his stomach.

“Don’t spit in their face!” yelled Jeeth "You get double the shit!"

Ivory just gave in and let the soldier take him away. As the door shut KoJo, Jeeth and Xavier sat in the dark in nothing but their blood stained undergarments and their rose necklace name tag.

The masked soldier threw Ivory on a chair. Ivory winced as he hit the cold metal chair. He looked around and saw the left over blood from his friends on the ground. The soldier just paced around not saying a word.

The door slammed open and it made Ivory jump. A tall man with broad shoulders stood in the doorway. He smiled and walked in. As the light wrapped around him revealing himself Ivory knew who this man was. Volker leader of the Vicens.

Volker’s muscles tightened when he let out a chuckle. He circled around Ivory examining his chilled body. Ivory sat clenching the side of the chair. Volker stopped in front of Ivory and stared at him.

“So this is the leader of the three scout boys” Volker’s deep voice boomed

Ivory didn’t say anything and tried not to look at Volker.

“Hm you know its rude to not talk back to your elders”

Ivory stayed still and Volker’s patience was growing thin.

“There’s always a way to make someone talk” Volker said with a grin

Ivory closed his eyes and just waited for something to happen. Volker cocked his head as a symbol to the masked soldier. The solider nodded and walked up to Ivory and punched him across the face. Ivory felt metal studs from the soldier’s glove leave a mark in his skin.

“Are you ready to talk now. If not it’ll only get worse” Volker’s voiced boomed like thunder.

Ivory’s eyes were shut tight. He turned his head straight forward and answered “Yes”

Volker smiled. “Now was it that hard? I don’t understand why they let foolish boys into the army. How old are you anyway?

“Seventeen” Ivory replied

“Ah just like your friends. You know I seen younger with more balls than all of you put together”

Ivory’s anger started to boil. He didn’t know what to do though. Stand up to this large man and get killed. Taking it was the only way.

“I lead them just fine” Ivory said slowly

“Really? Well I’ll say you control them well” Volker said sarcastically “Now lets stop this nonsense and just tell me what you little rose buds were planning to do back there?”

“We, we were just on a look out”

Volker this time slapped his giant hand across Ivory’s face. It felt like a frying pan and it rattled Ivory’s brain.

“lying is a very bad thing” Volker said

Ivory shook his head and looked up at Volker for the first time.

“We were looking for your damn troops so we can blow the shit out of you!” Ivory shouted.

“You think they killed him?” asked Jeeth
“Don’t say that” KoJo said
“I’m sure he’s…alright” Xavier replied

The three sat in darkness for twenty minutes waiting for Ivory. All were bruised on the face but recovered enough to talk.

“You know I don’t understand why they had to take our clothes” Jeeth said

“They’re a bunch of homos that’s why” Xavier said with no emotion

“No they’re just going through our stuff and to make sure we don’t have any weapons on us” KoJo said

“What if I hid something in my-” Jeeth got cut off.

The door opened and Ivory was thrown into the small room. He landed in the middle and his face was red and stained with blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back