• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Falling Together

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
woooo, Ivory has hit the redemption stage... his inner badass is about to be unveiledXD

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
Ivory walked ahead, holding his gun with a tight grip. The other three followed behind chatting quietly. Ivory wore a serious face and looked and heard for every noise that went through the forest.

Ivory then stopped and put his hand up. The three behind me stopped immediately. They all listened and heard rustling in the forest. Ivory titled his head and everyone disappeared into the forest.

Before Azura entered the forest she pulled out what looked like a sword handle. A blade popped out immediately and shone in the sun.

Ivory entered the forest and didn’t see any of his friends. Shots then rang through the forest. Ivory’s heart began to beat fast.

“Jeeth! Azura! KoJo! Xavier!” Ivory yelled

“Ivory!” Azura shouted

Ivory ran towards her voice. As he got closer he could see Azura battling with an enemy soldier. She held the tip of the enemy’s gun with all her might. He tried to obtain his gun back but Azura blocked every attempt.

The soldier then kicked Azura in her mid section. A breath of air gasped out and she flew back. Ivory then lifted his gun and aimed at the soldier. Shot! The bullet sped through the air and entered the soldiers head.
As he was about to shoot Azura he flew back and fell to the ground.

Azura was on the ground still. She got up slowly and picked up her blade.

“Go find the others” she said

“What about you?” Ivory said

“I’m fine, go!” Azura said

Ivory nodded and ran into the forest. Azura looked at the enemy soldier, his eyes still open and blood began to spill out.

Ivory heard a few more shots. He followed it till someone jumped in front of him. Ivory quickly ducked and hit the person with the butt of his gun. Ivory then let go of his gun and let it hang on its strap. Ivory punched the solider over and over.

As the enemy lay helplessly he started to reach for something. Ivory saw it and shots echoed through the forest. Ivory shot the man not knowing he was only reaching for a cross.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
(im kinda late on this chap, sorry)

really awsome, my face was inches away from the screen by the time i got to the guy reaching for his cross

Traskix

eee i want more lol. I love this story!!

woah.... epic

(im kinda late on this chap, sorry)

really awsome, my face was inches away from the screen by the time i got to the guy reaching for his cross

Sorry for the loooooooooong wait...

Ivory lowered his gun and let it hang around his shoulder.

“Try to kill me” Ivory whispered to himself.

He walked up to the dead soldier laying on the ground. Ivory aggressively pulled off a necklace the soldier wore. It read Justin Givens and had all his information. Ivory sighed and noticed Justin was the same age as him. Ivory threw the necklace on the ground.

Next he reached into the pocket that Justin was going for before he died. Ivory slowly pulled out Justin’s hand and a cross and a picture slipped out. Suddenly the anger and hate that controlled Ivory earlier melted away.

Ivory gasped and fell to the ground. He stared at the young man now dead, thinking that could be him. Different emotions swirled around Ivory, but mostly guilt and sadness.

“He wasn’t trying to kill me” Ivory struggled to say as he tried to get away from the dead body.

Ivory still held the blood stained cross and picture. He got up slowly and walked back to Justin. Ivory stood with a blank face and sat down a couple feet away from Justin. Ivory just stared at the corpse and the picture. It was a family portrait of Justin’s family.

Ivory sat alone looking forward, wearing no expression. It felt like hours passed, maybe it did. It was getting darker and soon the forest would be pitch black.

As Ivory stared off into space he could hear faint voices. He blinked heavily trying to get back to reality. The voices got closer but still Ivory didn’t react to them.

“Ivory?” asked Xavier

Azura, KoJo, Jeeth and Xavier stood behind Ivory. Ivory still stared and didn’t answer.

Jeeth exhaled and shook Ivory’s shoulder. “Ivory! Come on snap out of it!”

Ivory shook off the fuzziness and looked at his friends. The four stared at him with concerned expressions.

“Are you okay?” Azura asked

Ivory got up and answered, “Yeah” he then started to walk off in a direction.

“Where are you going?” KoJo asked

Ivory stopped and looked back, “We have to make camp”

The other four looked at each other and ran up to Ivory.

________

Night finally settled in and a fire roared nearby. KoJo, Jeeth and Xavier were playing cards. Azura watched them but glanced at Ivory now and then. Ivory stayed isolated from the group.

Ivory sat with his back towards his friends. He looked down and still held Justin’s items.

“Should we talk to him?” Azura whispered

KoJo looked up at her. “Let him have some space”

“But he barley said a word to us”

“We’ll talk to him in the morning” Jeeth said looking at the cards he held.

“What if something is wrong with him” Azura insisted

“He is just shook up from a fresh kill” Xavier said

“How do you know?”

“Well when we first got here we were in the same training camp. I remember one time he said that he never knew what it would be like to kill someone. For me I told him it won’t be a big deal. And sure enough we did but it was always at a distance, far away from our enemy.” Xavier explained

“He’s taking it hard then” KoJo said putting down one of his cards

“Well stuff like that happens, he’ll get over it” Jeeth said

Azura’s face softened and she got up. “I’m going to talk to him”

The three boys looked up at her. She looked back and turned to Ivory’s direction.

“I don’t want to talk” Ivory said as Azura approached.

Azura felt the cold that came from Ivory’s emotionless response. But she simply sat down next to him. Ivory stared straight forward.

“Where’s your rose?” asked Azura

“In my pocket”

“Ivory I know you feel bad but it wasn’t your fault”

Ivory turned his head to Azura. “It is. I killed, I murdered”

“Your in the army Ivory, that’s what your supposed to do”

“I didn’t choose this, I was drafted, forced here. This isn’t what I want to do” Ivory said raising his voice a little.

“I know you didn’t choose this, but you have to forgive yourself”

“I can’t. This makes me think of other times I ended someone’s life”

Azura put her hand on Ivory’s shoulder. “Your not a bad person”

Ivory turned to Azura but didn’t say anything. Inside he felt empty and helpless. Azura then wrapped her arms around him. Ivory let her hug fill the emptiness. Azura let go and got up slowly. Ivory looked back as she walked away.

Death comes and you can’t escape it. But what if you choose it?

Traskix

poor Ivory. :(

Damm thats sad and so deep this story so good traskix

yes! FINAALYYY you updated lol!!!

and poor ivory, thats sad :(

oooh it'll get worse...

________

Ivory was running through the forest. Something was chasing him and gaining speed. Ivory panted as he ran, then he tripped over an overgrown tree root. Ivory was on his stomach, he flipped around to see a figure approaching. As it stepped into the moonlight, it was himself.

Ivory was confused to see his own self, except this was another part of him. It’s eyes were a dark red. It smiled and pointed it’s left. Ivory turned his head to the direction to see another part of himself.

It was laying on the ground and the flesh was rotting. Around him a fire was growing and feeding off it. Ivory closed his eyes and clutched his head. He was confused and wanted to go home.

Ivory shot open his eyes. The first thing he saw was the stars shining above. It was past midnight and the fire gave off a dim glow. Everyone was asleep, resting for travels that would await.

Ivory sat up and looked towards his friends. He felt sadden, the war was really effecting him. He got his backpack and reached for a notepad and pencil. He began writing.

As Ivory finished he got up slowly and set it on his backpack. He also got a few items out and stuffed them in his pockets. He stared across at his friends, his eyes watering.

Ivory reached in his pocket and pulled out the rose Azura gave him. He set it down on the letter.

“Sorry” he whispered. Ivory turned around and ran into the forest.

Sparks

gone
NOOOOO IVORY!!!! Awwww he's leaving? thats really sad!!!!!

and we don't get to see the letter yet......

Traskix

NOOOOO IVORY!!!! Awwww he's leaving? thats really sad!!!!!

and we don't get to see the letter yet......

you can read it right now

He...ran? Dont run! It was just....*rereads*

O_O oh.

That was intense.

Bell!!! finally ur here!

Ivory you jerk how can you leave .

you'll see

AND just to let u guys know, i totally cried writing ths part lol

_________

Jeeth yawned loudly and got up slowly. It was still early morning, an hour before the sunrise. Jeeth walked half eyes closed towards the forest entrance. He yawned again and un zipped his pants.

When he was done he walked towards his friends to go back to sleep. As he passed by Ivory’s stuff he stopped.

“Damn it!” he shouted.

Jeeth saw the letter and picked it up. He read it quickly and ran to his sleeping friends.

“Hey wake up!!” Jeeth yelled shaking KoJo

“What is it?” Azura said waking up

“Ivory left!!” Jeeth yelled

“What!!?” Xavier said waking up

“Let me see that!” KoJo said snatching the letter from Jeeth.

“Read it!” Azura pleaded

“Okay, Guys: I’m leaving to end it once and for all. I’m going to do some risky stuff so don’t bother coming after me. Just go find Halstein and stick with him. I’m sure you’ll see me again but it might not be for long. I’m sorry for everything that happen. I wasn’t the right leader for you guys because I wasn’t destined to do any of this. But now I have a new path and I have to go with it. I’m really sorry and I wish that I could of met you guys in a different place. A place that wasn’t focused on anger and hate. Either way you all are the best friends I ever had. And tell Azura that when she sees me again I want my rose back, I left it behind. Again I’m really sorry and I’ll see you guys again, promise - Ivory”

KoJo finished with a quiet sob. Everyone stayed silent. Azura looked back towards Ivory’s backpack and saw the rose.

“What is he going to do?” Xavier asked quietly

“I think he’s going to do a suicide mission” KoJo said

“He can’t” Azura’s voice cracked

“We won’t let him, I will go after him and bring his ass back” Jeeth said

“But he said we’ll see him again” Xavier added

“Maybe in the next life” KoJo pointed out

“We got to stop him” Azura said

“This wasn’t the original plan”

“I forgot about that”

“So I’m guessing Ivory is heading towards the Vicens. The Rose Army is heading towards them but they don’t know. I say we split up. Two of us will go after Ivory and the other two will go to Halstein and warn him.” KoJo said

“That sounds good” Jeeth replied

“Yeah” Xavier and Azura agreed

“Okay lets start heading out, who knows where Ivory is now”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back