• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Falling Off the Tower

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shirozora

Website
www.fanfiction.net
there's some very fun things about getting clips from the japanese game. one of them is figuring out wtf they're talking about.

the one clip i'm most interested in is the conversation that takes place when Roxas falls off the tower. is it possible to find official 'dialogue' for KH2 because i really need the infromation from the conversation that takes place between Roxas and Kairi

thanks

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
The dialogue from the Japanese game compared to the NA game is practically the same

Apart from some rewording, the dialgoue is essentially the same in both games

B-rad 1

Now why would you want the japanese translation if you could play the na one

Shirozora

Website
www.fanfiction.net
o, okies, then let me clarify my situation:

my parents are hiding the game from me. i know they are. we pre-ordered from amazon ages ago and it hasn't come so i know they're hiding it from me. so i don't have the game and i REALLY need the exact translations. i can't have any general idea-type descriptions. i need the actual text

its a big demanding but i'm a bit desperate, sorry

Haywire

parlay?
Website
freewebs.com
Shirozora said:
there's some very fun things about getting clips from the japanese game. one of them is figuring out wtf they're talking about.

the one clip i'm most interested in is the conversation that takes place when Roxas falls off the tower. is it possible to find official 'dialogue' for KH2 because i really need the infromation from the conversation that takes place between Roxas and Kairi

thanks

umm,for starters Roxas is not talking Kairi, SORA is talking to Kairi through Roxas. correct me if im wrong but you clearly tell it is Sora talking because he asked that she forgot his name.

Shirozora

Website
www.fanfiction.net
i've been getting mixed messages

i get:

roxas is talking to kairi

roxas mistakes kairi for namine

and what haywire keyblade just said

-.-

and also, one of my friends told me that when they're communicating, kairi said that he reminded her of someone but she couldn't remember his name

so really, i've been getting extremely mixed messages here. especially orette/olette's name. i heard it was one thing...then the other thing...or even orlette. i don't know. i think ppl like to be cruel to me and confuse me when i need the right information the most.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Haywire KeyBlade said:
umm,for starters Roxas is not talking Kairi, SORA is talking to Kairi through Roxas. correct me if im wrong but you clearly tell it is Sora talking because he asked that she forgot his name.

ok i'll correct you because you are wrong, umm for starters its between Roxas and Kairi and Sora comes in at the end it obvious, here i'll tell you the hole scene word for word

Roxas falls off the tower, the screen goes to Kairi and Selphie(SP?)
Selphie: Kairi! Wait up!
Kairi stops and turns around, Selphie catches up and they continue to walk together
Selphie: Hey, do you feel like going out to the island? Tidus and Wakka are all wrapped up in there ballgame and they won't go with me.
Kairi: Not today, Sorry.
Selphie stops and Kairi keeps on walking then she to stops. Selphie walks up beside Kairi
Selhpie: Aw, Why not?
Kairi: Do you remember those boys who use to hang out with us?
Selphie: Riku?
Kairi: Yeah.
Selphie: I wonder whatever happened to him? I sure miss him.
Kairi: He's far away. But i know we'll see him again.
Selphie: Sure. Of course we will.
Kairi: And the other boy?
Selphie: What other boy?
Kairi: The one who was with Riku and me all the time--- we played together on that island. His voice always used to be there... but now it's gone. I can't think of his face, or his name. I feel awful about it. So i told myself--- I'm not going to the island until I remember everything about him.
Selphie: Are you sure you didn't make him up?
Kairi nods
Roxas: Namine?
Kairi places her hand on her head, the screen fuzzes out and goes back to Roxas falling
Roxas: Namine...? What's happening to me?
Kairi: Who are you? And thats not my name. I'm Kairi.
Roxas: Kairi... I know you. You're that girl he likes.
Kairi: Who? Please, a name!
Roxas: I'm Roxas.
Kairi: Okay, Roxas, but can you tell me HIS name?
Sora: You don't remember my name? Thanks a lot, Kairi!
Kairi is surprised
Sora: O-kay, I guess i can give you a hint. Starts with an "S"!
The screen fades out and goes back to Kairi on the ground, Selphie helps Kairi sit up as she wakes up
Selphie: Are you okay?
Kairi nods, Selphie stands up and then so does Kairi, the camera zooms over to the island then goes back to Kairi, Kairi looks over to Selphie then back to the island and starts running. Later Selphie meets Kairi on the beach looking out to the island
Selphie: Kairi...?
Kairi puts her bag down and puts a bottle in the ocean
Selphie: What's that?
Kairi: A letter... I wrote it yesterday, to the boy I can't remember. I said that no matter where he is... I'll find him. One day. And when I stopped writing, I remembered we made a promise, something important. This letter is where it starts. I know it.
Selphie: Wow... I hope he gets it.
Kairi: He will.
Selphie nods
Kairi: Starts with an "S." Right, Sora?
Screen fuzzes out.

And that's the hole scene. That took awhile to type out... and i think my grammer inproved a bit because of it.

Trust me thats the hole scene from when Roxas starts to fall. I have the English vid on my computer and i copyied it word for word.

Hope that helps you Shirozora

Haywire

parlay?
Website
freewebs.com
Zero Sora said:
ok i'll correct you because you are wrong, umm for starters its between Roxas and Kairi and Sora comes in at the end it obvious, here i'll tell you the hole scene word for word

Roxas falls off the tower, the screen goes to Kairi and Selphie(SP?)
Selphie: Kairi! Wait up!
Kairi stops and turns around, Selphie catches up and they continue to walk together
Selphie: Hey, do you feel like going out to the island? Tidus and Wakka are all wrapped up in there ballgame and they won't go with me.
Kairi: Not today, Sorry.
Selphie stops and Kairi keeps on walking then she to stops. Selphie walks up beside Kairi
Selhpie: Aw, Why not?
Kairi: Do you remember those boys who use to hang out with us?
Selphie: Riku?
Kairi: Yeah.
Selphie: I wonder whatever happened to him? I sure miss him.
Kairi: He's far away. But i know we'll see him again.
Selphie: Sure. Of course we will.
Kairi: And the other boy?
Selphie: What other boy?
Kairi: The one who was with Riku and me all the time--- we played together on that island. His voice always used to be there... but now it's gone. I can't think of his face, or his name. I feel awful about it. So i told myself--- I'm not going to the island until I remember everything about him.
Selphie: Are you sure you didn't make him up?
Kairi nods
Roxas: Namine?
Kairi places her hand on her head, the screen fuzzes out and goes back to Roxas falling
Roxas: Namine...? What's happening to me?
Kairi: Who are you? And thats not my name. I'm Kairi.
Roxas: Kairi... I know you. You're that girl he likes.
Kairi: Who? Please, a name!
Roxas: I'm Roxas.
Kairi: Okay, Roxas, but can you tell me HIS name?
Sora: You don't remember my name? Thanks a lot, Kairi!
Kairi is surprised
Sora: O-kay, I guess i can give you a hint. Starts with an "S"!
The screen fades out and goes back to Kairi on the ground, Selphie helps Kairi sit up as she wakes up
Selphie: Are you okay?
Kairi nods, Selphie stands up and then so does Kairi, the camera zooms over to the island then goes back to Kairi, Kairi looks over to Selphie then back to the island and starts running. Later Selphie meets Kairi on the beach looking out to the island
Selphie: Kairi...?
Kairi puts her bag down and puts a bottle in the ocean
Selphie: What's that?
Kairi: A letter... I wrote it yesterday, to the boy I can't remember. I said that no matter where he is... I'll find him. One day. And when I stopped writing, I remembered we made a promise, something important. This letter is where it starts. I know it.
Selphie: Wow... I hope he gets it.
Kairi: He will.
Selphie nods
Kairi: Starts with an "S." Right, Sora?
Screen fuzzes out.

And that's the hole scene. That took awhile to type out... and i think my grammer inproved a bit because of it.

Trust me thats the hole scene from when Roxas starts to fall. I have the English vid on my computer and i copyied it word for word.

Hope that helps you Shirozora

oh. that makes sense. i thoiught that there was somtin i was missing there

D

Deleted member 5341

Yeah pretty much the same stuff =)

When I was translating for a friend i found out the dialogue was really similar...not exactly the same but very close ~

Like when Kairi and Sora meet up in NA she says this is real but in J she says this isn't a dream....close enough right? X )
And when Roxas is falling off the building in Japan Sora says i'll give you a hint...the first syllable is "so"

Jus stuff like that : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back