• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fall of The Empire(a fantasy rp) (OOC/DISCUSSION)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I<3Kiari

Awards
BACKGROUND:The Empire of Tazi was peaceful for 1,000 years before a civil war began ending it all, now 5 factions duke it out for control of it. 1.The Imperials, the supporters of the only heir to the throne, Harmond Tazi. 2.The Harnek, the rebelion that started the civil war searching for freedom from Tazi rule and possesion of the legendary Tazi dagger, run by Damon Hearter. 3.The commoners, the common folk of Tazi, led by Ragdar Hetni. 4.The Guardin, a neighboring country desiring the land a victory would give them, led by Sari Fentic. 5.The Tepit, a tribe that wandered Tazi for 100 years seeking the power they deserve, led by Chief Menki Hazari.

Last edited:

I<3Kiari

Awards
Ill use my Page as the Template:
Name: Harmond Tazi
Race: Wood Elf
Class: Rouge
Description: 6'4 w/long black hair to shoulder
Background: only heir to the throne trained as an assassin as a child, right as he was reciving his fathers throne, the Harnek seized the castle and ended the coronation.
Alliance:Imperial

Races:Wood Elf, High Elf, Orc, Human, and Dwarf.

Classes:Rouge, Warrior, Mage, and Healer.

Also Accepting applications to be leaders.

Ill now include a detailed template:
Name:(NO TITLES, JUST THE NAME)
Race:(see above)
Class:(see above)
Description:(pictures accepted but include a written description)
Background(history they would reveal to any acquaintance or distant friend)
Alliance:(see rp background)

tell me if you think i should add any thing:tongue:

I<3Kiari OUT!

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Re: Fall of The Empire (OOC/DISCUSSION)

If I may, I think you'd get more out of lurking and participating in other roleplays, for a start. The way in which roleplays are executed differ from site to site, and ours happens to--regularly--dive into moderate to great detail into how the roleplay is set up.

Typically, one would start with a background or history of the world and details pertaining to such. While you did provide some details into it, more would be much more appreciated and would garner more attention. For example, why was the civil war started? To what ends? Money? Power? Freedom? And what motivation have the others? What does the neighboring country wish to claim? Or the Tapit? Details like this not only bolster your sign-up thread and help attract attention, is also allows those who may be interested in joining get a grasp of the world.

Next, you may wish to add more detail into the mechanics of the roleplay. Such as (if it is of concern) the races that inhabit the world, class information, specialization information, etc. As I said, the more information, the better, as it will usually draw more attention if people can understand what is going on.

And lastly, for advice across the section in general, you should add more detail to your template in general. While the requirements and amounts often vary between roleplays, a quick glance across sign-up threads will show the amount of detail usually expected for templates. And while that might seem like too much, never let it deter you. We all started like this at some point. I was not a very good writer at your age, and neither were most on here, I'd wager. It'll take a little time, but you'll get the hang of it quick enough.

Don't take any of my criticisms as pointed, as I am simply trying to help, so that you may enjoy the section to its fullest, as the rest of us do. Don't let anything discourage you, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask. I or another regular of the section--most of them, anyway--would be happy to help.

I<3Kiari

Awards
Re: Fall of The Empire (OOC/DISCUSSION)

If I may, I think you'd get more out of lurking and participating in other roleplays, for a start. The way in which roleplays are executed differ from site to site, and ours happens to--regularly--dive into moderate to great detail into how the roleplay is set up.

Typically, one would start with a background or history of the world and details pertaining to such. While you did provide some details into it, more would be much more appreciated and would garner more attention. For example, why was the civil war started? To what ends? Money? Power? Freedom? And what motivation have the others? What does the neighboring country wish to claim? Or the Tapit? Details like this not only bolster your sign-up thread and help attract attention, is also allows those who may be interested in joining get a grasp of the world.

Next, you may wish to add more detail into the mechanics of the roleplay. Such as (if it is of concern) the races that inhabit the world, class information, specialization information, etc. As I said, the more information, the better, as it will usually draw more attention if people can understand what is going on.

And lastly, for advice across the section in general, you should add more detail to your template in general. While the requirements and amounts often vary between roleplays, a quick glance across sign-up threads will show the amount of detail usually expected for templates. And while that might seem like too much, never let it deter you. We all started like this at some point. I was not a very good writer at your age, and neither were most on here, I'd wager. It'll take a little time, but you'll get the hang of it quick enough.

Don't take any of my criticisms as pointed, as I am simply trying to help, so that you may enjoy the section to its fullest, as the rest of us do. Don't let anything discourage you, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask. I or another regular of the section--most of them, anyway--would be happy to help.

im on a timer at a library so i didnt finish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back