• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fall of Sora (SPOLIERS) perhaps?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radar

Bronze Member
So now that we seen the box art of DDD, we have a good idea what happens to Sora.

He falls. This is why i believe at the start of kh3 we play as Riku.

But back to Sora, how does he fall to darkness. This is where we can post our ideas.

Personally, I believe Sora will literally become Vanitas. If Vanitas (who does not have a body, and his heart resides in MF or YX) fuses with Sora, and basically over-takes his body. Then he does something with Ven's heart to try and form the x-blade.

It will finally give Sora some g0ddam character development like everyone has been talking about.

This is just my theory, well, one of them. What does KHI think?

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
*moans and whines* It's these kinds of reasons I try to stay away from KHI when a new game is announced because every thing gets theorized the Hell out of it until the right answer comes along but I can't stay awwwwwaaaaayyyy! /moaning and whining.

Anyway, He'll probably succumb to the pain residing in his heart. Maybe he'll end up in the RoD because of it and that's where he'll meet Aqua and KH3 will start with him trying to find a way out with her.

MinerKing

This makes me think again about that rejected ending...

I wonder if originally, the game ended with Sora being stuck in the realm of sleep or realm of darkness, with seemingly no hope of return.
But maybe now Riku achieves this sort of harmony with the darkness and light in his heart and is able to rescue Sora before he is completely lost.
I'd like to see Riku save Sora, either in this game or KH3.

IAMSORA

what i truly believe will happen
towards the end, sora and maybe riku fight the final boss in the RoD cuz of some shit YX caused. sora gets stuck there but riku does not, and sora meets aqua and ansem. KH3 will begin with a roxas-like RIKU prologue where he and the king will rescue sora and i guess ansem and aqua. when riku finds sora in the RoD, we take over as sora

Pratiko

Awards
I don't like speculating about endings and such, but I do like to think that we have yet to see the Station of Awakening of a being from the Realm of Darkness.
In KH1 we were introduced to the Station of Awakening of a being of the Realm of Light, Sora. Then, in KH2, it was Roxas' turn, a being from the Realm of Inbetween. That makes me think we have yet to see another form of Sora in a Station of Awakening, but this time with an enemy of the Darkness - the Light.

Axеl

Website
z7.invisionfree.com
Personally, I believe Sora will literally become Vanitas. If Vanitas (who does not have a body, and his heart resides in MF or YX) fuses with Sora, and basically over-takes his body. Then he does something with Ven's heart to try and form the x-blade.

I would love to see this happen. I mean it's not like we haven't dealt with the loss of Sora before but this is a whole new ballgame.

That said I'm not leaning anywhere in particular, like people've said I think the DDD cover implies pretty strongly that SOME'EM'S UP WITH SORA, and I agree that it'd be nice to see Riku step up to the plate and save Sora this time but that's kind of been Mickey's role in the past (guiding people out of the dark, that is).

Anyway I'm not really committing cuz there's too much potential here, I'm just excited as hell.

Kingdomon

Ok, so, today SE finnally revealed KH3D's beautiful boxart. So i got this thing in my mind.

Do you remember "Darkness Becomes Light, Light Falls Into Darkness" from the JF trailer? So... Look at Sora, Riku, & Mickey.
Riku looks like he's going up and has his eyes open. We know Riku has darkness inside him, right? So that is applied to the "Darkness Becomes Light" part. It seems like Riku is going to be freed from his darkness. But, Sora, look at that. He's falling and has his eyes closed.
Now look at Mickey. Looks like he wants to help, save Sora. We all know Sora uses light, so can we conclude that this fits in the "Light Falls into Darkness" part? I think so.
Now remember what Nomura said. "There will be a shocking ending". What would be more shocking in Kingdom Hearts than Sora losing his light and accepting the darkness? Besides, a lot of fans LOVE the idea of Sora falling into darkness. I find this acceptable, even though it's based on the boxart...

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Maybe instead of KH3 begining with Mickey saving Sora, we could have a seperate scenerio for Mickey sorta like Reverse/Rebirth in CoM about it.

Sky Lily

Website
sky-lily.deviantart.com
As terrifying and traumatic it would be to see Sora succumb to massive not-really-heart-attack pain in his heart or getting lost in the darkness, I can't elp but think of how freaking exciting of a plot twist this would be.

IAMSORA

i dont know if sora will necessarily "succumb"to the darkness, but i think he will get trapped in the RoD without Riku and meet aqua and AtW (shocking ending) . then at the beginning of 3, we hav a riku prologue of him having to get Sora out of the Rod with the king.

Gram

Banned
Awards
haha one image and theres theories abound~

i dont see sora going dark nor do i see it (if it happens) being the "shocking ending" at least i hope not, it'd be as big a let down as that 10yr anniversary crap nomura gave us.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
I'm thinking that the "shocking ending" will be completely unrelated to anyone having anything to do with Darkness or Light.

Waves_Blade

An interesting theory, to be sure. It makes sense, and could be a "shocking ending".

But... its almost to easy to figure out though. I took the "shocking ending" to mean something COMPLETELY surprising that no one would see coming until it happened, even while playing through the game.

Pratiko

Awards
Just noticed Sora's eyes are closed, while Riku's are open. Perharps Sora fails the test?

Crystal

Silver Member
It is not impossible that Sora will fall into darkness.
Anyway, i wish he won't xD
Maybe the shocking ending will related to Ven?

Shinjuku

Entrapment
It's times like these where I wonder where these crack pot theories come from, and quite honestly I don't want to know.

Last time we started making a lot of theories we ended up with Kingdom Hearts 2 and the biggest let down ever seen in the series lol.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It's times like these where I wonder where these crack pot theories come from, and quite honestly I don't want to know.

Last time we started making a lot of theories we ended up with Kingdom Hearts 2 and the biggest let down ever seen in the series lol.

Okay, you don't like KH2, stop repeating the obivious.

On Topic, I think something bad will happen to Sora. either ends up in the dark realm or loses his own heart reviling Ven.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
@ oathkeeperriku09

Naw I don't I will the reality is I don't want these people making up too many theories about so much junk that it leads to over-theorizing and in essence's we get another KH2 or 358/2 days all that crap.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
@ oathkeeperriku09

Naw I don't I will the reality is I don't want these people making up too many theories about so much junk that it leads to over-theorizing and in essence's we get another KH2 or 358/2 days all that crap.

There's nothing wrong with theories, especially with three very good theorists on this site. Sure we were wrong at most of days, but that was the fun of it.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
i dont know if sora will necessarily "succumb"to the darkness, but i think he will get trapped in the RoD without Riku and meet aqua and AtW (shocking ending) . then at the beginning of 3, we hav a riku prologue of him having to get Sora out of the Rod with the king.

I agree with this sentiment. Sora falling to darkness seems more like a thing where he's physically unable to do a thing to escape darkness' clutches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back