• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fall 2007?(EGM scan?)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ur-vile

Awards
Well EGM's word is usually money, so maybe we are gonna see it stateside. Though I still think they should throw in KH1 FM... which I just bought, haven't had a chance to play it though

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Sorry, but the picture was streching the page horribly xP

Very interesting news. Well here's to having some faith.

.:Mega:.

Awards
Alright, cool. I just didn't wanna break any rules.

Anyway, I doubt it's a hoax, since it looks too perfect, so here's to hoping.

~Mega

D

Dexter

Yeah EGM, is a preaty reliable source. But I guess FM+ might come out now since PSM, and EGM both have confirmed a us releasel.

Kirsdarke

I think its an offer Square Enix can't/shouldn't refuse. I don't get why they would only release Final Mix in Japan anyway... epecially since its sold so much better in the states.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
...If they give a season on when it MIGHT be coming out, there have been two magazines to hint on a release, Nomura has even said something about stuff for NA fans, and the sales for KH2 are doing MUCHMUCHMUUUUCH better in NA rather than Japan... I'm definitely going with this. o.o Not trusting it completely, but trusting it enough! 8DDDD

C'MON SQUAREEEE!! RELEASE IT HERE!!

Annnd... EGM is actually a pretty valid source. 8O They were right about the voice actors and all that other stuff when KH2 came out! I don't see how they're going to be wrong about this! [Though, I may be too optimistic about this little thing :\]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back