• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cartoon/TV ► Falcon and the Winter Soldier (2021)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
EtqZt55WQAYMXhb

Following the events of Avengers: Endgame, Sam Wilson/Falcon (Anthony Mackie) and Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier (Sebastian Stan) team up in a global adventure that tests their abilities—and their patience—in Marvel Studios’ The Falcon and The Winter Soldier. The series also welcomes the return of Emily VanCamp as Sharon Carter and Daniel Brühl as the villain, Zemo, plus the addition of Wyatt Russell who will be playing John Walker

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I’ll come for the action, but I’ll stay for the love/hate relationship between Sam and Bucky.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I'm looking forward to this. I'm really enjoying WandaVision and if this is of similar quality I think it should be quite the treat.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
It looks pretty good. I’m more hyped on this than WandaVision because of the action.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Do we know, if this'll release with two episodes like WandaVision or if it'll start with just one episode?

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
The first episode wasn't bad, it definitely feels more like the general MCU than WandaVision did.

I'll write my thoughts in a spoiler tag, though there isn't much to spoil yet.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Solid start to the show.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

KingdomKurdistan

Awards
That was the most cinematic shit the MCU has done.

Cinematography, production design, colour grading, dialogue. All stunning.

The editing was especially magnificent and was in perfect command of both inhale and exhale in pacing.

That cold open was beautiful. And every single shot and scene felt curated, crafted and purposeful. None of the classic MCU blandness from older films.

That first action sequence was a bit too long, though.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
The first scene of the first episode was damn good. I'm pretty pumped for more episodes.

D

Deleted member 246005

It's a pretty decent pilot.

I feel like this series might be the safest of the Disney+ shows.

Back