• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fake KH2FM+?!?!?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaDarkDude

I went 2 the cd store 2day and guess what i saw? KH2FM+. My heart beated 3 times faster I asked 4 them to give me the game. It only had 1 cd (no surprise from where I am) and I said
“on the internet I saw there was 2 cds.”
The guys says “No. this only 1 cd.”
I had a choice so I said “ok ill have it”

It was 20 riyals which is = 2 $5. so im like ok.

I just wanted 2 know if any1 has fm+ how does the screen look like because I think that @#!# gave me the wrong cd. Like is it supposed 2 be able 2 load the normal kh2?

There r othereasons but that is the main reason. I will get a scan later but I have 2 do my hw now. So just wanted 2 know.

p.s. the cd it did not come with is Re:COM

keybaldeslinger1

so your saying you saw KH2FM in a cd store and it diddnt come with Re:COM.......its got to be fake if it diddnt come with Re:COM and it was released yesterday in japan.......... has to be a fake id say you got ripped off for 5 bucks lol

TwistedHeartz

Yeah... most likely some kind of fake... o_O $5...? the regular KH2 sells for about $20-$30 I think now... And no RE: CoM? D: ack...

DaDarkDude

where i live it is all fake and copies so obviously i will come with 1 cd. what REALLY bothered me was that it had the cover and everything (i'll scan it soon and post it). and that i could open my KH2 files. also when i clicked new game there was no critical mode. just the 3 usual. so i thought maybe u have 2 beat proud but i KNOW it is fake but 5 bucks. it was a chance i was willing 2 make.

keybaldeslinger1

lol yeah id do the same thing if it was five bucks and the the same cover and everything but it diddnt have a critical mode??????? guess they copied it wrong i dont know

Sora_145

First, games aren't sold at CD stores, they're sold at gamestores, unless it sells games as well.
Secondly, KH2FM+ is a two-disc set.
Thirdly, yes, it does load just like KH2, only has a different artwork than Sora eating an ice cream.

I think he's saying it can load his KH2 save file. Not sure, just a guess.

Sora_145

Well wait. Do you have a camera? If so, take a picture of the main menu. The one where it says " New Game " " Load Game ".

Sora_145

lol, i know. everything in the middle east is fake and stuff. i would know, cause i am Persian. you just got ripped off 5 bucks. that would be the best thing in the world if i could get my hands on a 5 dollar KH2FM+ right now!

You already posted that...

Khaston

What you actually bought was "The Kingdom of Hearts 2: Final Mixture Addition"
developed by Squared Enicks.

DaDarkDude

Well wait. Do you have a camera? If so, take a picture of the main menu. The one where it says " New Game " " Load Game ".

ya i have a camera. i'll take a pic of it soon. right now i don't feel like getting up from my comfortable chair. just kidding. i'll take a pic of it just wait a sec.

Khaston

No, The Kingdom of Hearts 2: Final Mixture Addition is an 'exciting' adventure game with 10 'exciting' levels, 2 different difficulty levels, very easy and easy, and 2 player go kart mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back